Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People Who are impossible to talk to if it's not about them....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People Who are impossible to talk to if it's not about them....

So....I have noticed that some people are seriously impossible to have a normal conversation with.

You can't engage them with sport, with news, with any kind of topic.
    Except for one thing....Them self.
    They can't keep attention on different topics if its not somehow connected to them personally.

The **** turns to a fakking interview were you have to keep asking questions or they mentally travel to another galaxy.

Also noticed that these types of people seem to only bet able to keep a back and forth conversation if your answers or words are somehow questions involving them.

I might be overreacting but I was close to punching a friend in the head for being such a fakking buzzkill, killing the vibe in the group with this kind of behavior.

Passive Conversational narcissists.... Jump infront a fakking train or fix your buzzkilling ways

That friend of yours, was it the same one who is a Closet transsexual?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=529501

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      That friend of yours, was it the same one who is a Closet transsexual?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=529501
      Nope, the tranny has been dealt with.
      This is a tard who keeps getting pulled into the group by other people.
      Tried to befriend the guy, tried to start a normal conversation with this guy multiple times.

He takes himself to seriously and has the magical ability to kill the mood in the group.

You know, the only guy who don't laugh when everyone laughs kind of a guy.
      Last edited by Mohammedini; 03-01-2012, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Some biotchis behave this way.
        Infact a lot do.

Think girls grow up being treated like princesses and from puberty guys kiss their a'sses all through their lifes, turning them to massive narcissists

Comment

Working...
        X