Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change the out come of one fight. One fight only.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BHOP - Calzaghe.

Just so Joe's nut huggers will stop going about the undefeated ****.

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
      Mayweather - Castillo I

Just to humble down all these Floyd fans who use the cop out "undefeated" response.
      you beat me to it. Mayweather would be more apt to fight the big dogs if he didn't worry so much about that zero.

Comment

JMM/Norwood comes to mind. Maybe it makes his story better now in retrospect, but damn I wanted him to be the first one to get to Hamed. having followed him for a while b4 that, I was gutted with the performance.

(overall tho I'd change any fight where someone may have been critically injured)

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          you beat me to it. Mayweather would be more apt to fight the big dogs if he didn't worry so much about that zero.
          Yup, now that he's so late in his career he's too worried about losing that 0. If he had taken the tougher challenges his legacy would soar.

Comment

my second choice is vargas vs trinidad, such a waste of fight for vargas, lol, (he foght vs the puerto rican version of a golota or margarito-luis resto , lol, aka ttito)

resto is rican , lol, by the way

Comment

Taylor-Chavez. Richard Steele allows Taylor to continue for the final 1.5 seconds.

Comment

Frazier knocks out Foreman and retires undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Taylor-Chavez. Richard Steele allows Taylor to continue for the final 1.5 seconds.
                  it woulda still been the most awful victory for any fighter to receive cause taylor was still beaten to a pulp, lol, his career was over cause that beating he wound up receiving, lol, i feel bad for taylor but he still got the **** kikked beat outta him in this win or loss(depends how you feel the outcome shoulda been, )

Comment

Tony's victory over Cotto was a symbolic one.One of those rare moments where the significance of the victory transcends the actual sport and connects with people who may not otherwise have any interest in the sport.

Tony was your decent,hard-working,downtrodden,unappreciated craftsman who never missed a day at work,always did what was asked of him and waited years and years for that raise.And when he got it,it was at the expense of the golden boy; the guy who was being molded into that top rank(no pun intended) position without having put in the amount of work that the less appreciated employee had put in.

Margarito's victory was to the average working man what Jack Johnson's victory over Jim Jeffries victory was to the blacks,only probably on a more significant level.

Comment

pacquiao-morales 1. if pacquiao was not cut from a headbutt (unintentional), he might have tko'ed morales in the final round. pacquiao's record would have been perfect run in the US

Comment

Working...
                      X