Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Marquez does not deserve a rematch. What do y'all think ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Marquez does not deserve a rematch. What do y'all think ?

I just watched Hernan interviewed and his @ss is wanting a rematch. That fight was f**kin' lopsided and the KD's made it even worse for his @ss.

Does Hernan have what it takes to beat Viloria. I think so. But, we're not basing it on what ifs, he performed badly. The only times he won rounds or actually fought was when Viloria got tired from beating on his face like a f**king pinata. Other than that, Marquez didn't bring much to the table to deserve a friggin' rematch. Please vote on the poll
    Yes!
    53.85%
    No!
    46.15%

Viloria doesn't owe him a rematch
    but the fight was fire, so why not?
    if Viloria wants to fight him again, no problem with it
    problem is Marquez will get destroyed worse

Comment

Well, he hurt Viloria a couple of times and punched himself out trying to finish Viloria off. Anyway, it was an okay fight, but Viloria dominated after Marquez punched himself out. I want to see Viloria against Roman Gonzalez even though Gonzalez seems a little hyped based on yesterdays performance. I thought that fight was very competitive and the Mexican might have won it or at least did enough for a draw. Gonzalez didn't look great.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
        Viloria doesn't owe him a rematch
        but the fight was fire, so why not?
        if Viloria wants to fight him again, no problem with it
        problem is Marquez will get destroyed worse
        Marquez had spurts where he showed up. But, that 1st round KD set the tone for the rest of the night. Viloria simply got tired from punching his @ss and that's how Marquez came on. Other than that, Marquez was on his backfoot for most of the night not knowing what to do and showed a little too much respect for Viloria's firepower.

Viloria, who is not even a boxer, and is more of a slugger, was even schooling him from the outside. Like I said, if it wasn't for Viloria tiring, Marquez would've been shut out.

Hernan, can thank the Latino referee for that super slow count in the first round or that **** would've ended early.

Comment

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
          Marquez had spurts where he showed up. But, that 1st round KD set the tone for the rest of the night. Viloria simply got tired from punching his @ss and that's how Marquez came on. Other than that, Marquez was on his backfoot for most of the night not knowing what to do and showed a little too much respect for Viloria's firepower.

Viloria, who is not even a boxer, and is more of a slugger, was even schooling him from the outside. Like I said, if it wasn't for Viloria tiring, Marquez would've been shut out.

Hernan, can thank the Latino referee for that super slow count in the first round or that **** would've ended early.

are you a rabbid paqaio fan? just wonderin.....

Comment

No need for a rematch. It was a very one sided fight.

Comment

Maybe if he goes on a nice run with some impressive wins. But that fight wasn't really close, no need for a rematch right now.

Comment

If it's entertaining then there should be one, only reason JCC Jr and Sergio will have one even though it was lopsided as hell

Comment

Yes but not right away though.

Comment

like the poster said above Vilora doesnt owe him a rematch but why not the fight was great.

no one will complain to see that again.

Comment

Working...
                    X