Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Makes Challenge: Chisora a Fat Bum, Haye No Better

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Makes Challenge: Chisora a Fat Bum, Haye No Better

Irish heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (18-0, 13KOs) has called out the winner of the July 14th battle between British rivals David Haye and Dereck Chisora.

The 23-year-old is ready to take on the victor in what he calls a 'Battle of Britain' later this year as the formidable unbeaten contender looks for a future world title shot.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And tyson fury isnt fat? Kettle pot.

Comment

haha gotta love fury. notice how he never mentions david price

Its because he would get pollaxed! stick to fighting taxi drivers fury

Comment

Originally posted by ukalltheway View Post
        haha gotta love fury. notice how he never mentions david price

Its because he would get pollaxed! stick to fighting taxi drivers fury
        i'd love to see him fight price. fury has the bigger name of the too at this point. this fight will happen but on a world level & not for the british & commonwealth titles. this is a similar situation as lennox was in years ago. there was gary mason & frank bruno to take care of domestically. once lennox was champion he gave bruno a shot in england in front of a huge crowd. he beat mason just before he fought ruddock in the eliminator.

Comment

I would LOVE to see Haye end this guy.

He talks total nonsense, isn't good and makes a habbit of being floored. He'd get put out cold by Haye.

Comment

Hahahaa. Good old Tyson. How can people hate this guy? He's hilarious.
            Prediction: Haye does Chisora, then dances and clubs Fury to death.
            Bearing in mind I dislike Gaye immensely.

Comment

This fat ***** has got some cheek. He is fcukin ****e. Surrendered his belts so he didn't have to fight the scouse guy aswell.

Comment

Personally I'd like to see Chisora rematch him and actually turn up this time, the result would be very different to their first encounter.

Comment

Fury's defence is non-existant. They'll keep him fighting bums until Klitschko comes calling.

Haye KOs Fury
                  Price KOs Fury

Audley Harrison would probably KO Fury.

Comment

Fury is shook to death of David Price, Haye ko's him.

Comment

Working...
                    X