Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get on the Official "Andy Lee will beat Julio Cesar Chavez Jr." Train Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get on the Official "Andy Lee will beat Julio Cesar Chavez Jr." Train Thread.

This aint a Chavez Jr. hate thread.

So leave the Jr. is a bum comments at the door.

I respect Jr.'s size and strength. Also he's made some noticeable technical improvements over the last 5 or so fights.

Why will Lee beat Jr.?

Lee will not a have a big size disadvantage like every single prior Chavez opponent. He comes in around 175. Jr will probably be 180.

Lee will box and not allow Jr. to tee off on the inside. He will clinch if that happens.

Andy is probably the biggest puncher Chavez has fought so far.

Lee is tall and lanky 6'2 with a great reach.

And probably the most important.

Andy Lee is by far and away the best Southpaw Chavez has ever seen in his 45 fight career. And I think only the third.

Sorry Sergio, Lee beats Chavez.

Get on board.

I think Chavez is just gonna outman Lee. I don't think Lee will be able to take the pressure and volume that Chavez is going to produce. Lee looked like ***** when freaking Craig McEwan was coming forward and being active.

I really like Lee, and I think this is a REALLY legit fight. I just see Lee getting worn down and if it's a close fight you know who the decision is going to.

Comment

*crickets* *desert wind* *i am legend ambience* ......... They chose Lee for a reason. And that reason is that for some reason people think highly of him yet he is nothing special. Juliana Cesarina Cowardina Juniar will beat Lee and continue deceiving that he is actually a good fighter. This fraud will challenge his own old father on a PPV titled "Battle of the generations" and kill his own father in order to not face Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
        I think Chavez is just gonna outman Lee. I don't think Lee will be able to take the pressure and volume that Chavez is going to produce. Lee looked like ***** when freaking Craig McEwan was coming forward and being active.

I really like Lee, and I think this is a REALLY legit fight. I just see Lee getting worn down and if it's a close fight you know who the decision is going to.

Craig McEwan is also a southpaw who fights a lot like Lee.

A lot people had Zbik beating Chavez. But I won't make the comparison with Lee because they don't fight like each other.

Craig and Chavez are nothing a like.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Craig McEwan is also a southpaw who fights a lot like Lee.

A lot people had Zbik beating Chavez. But I won't make the comparison with Lee because they don't fight like each other.

Craig and Chavez are nothing a like.
          I didn't say they're anything alike, I just said that McEwan pressured Lee and was active which is true.

True about the southpaw but I just don't think Lee likes pressure much, see Vera. Yes he corrected his mistakes against Vera in the rematch but I think it's pretty clear that pressure fighters make him uncomfortable. I think Lee will look brilliant in the first few rounds but Chavez will get inside as Lee isn't great defensively, and is in with someone stronger than him who can take a hell of a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            *crickets* *desert wind* *i am legend ambience* ......... They chose Lee for a reason. And that reason is that for some reason people think highly of him yet he is nothing special. Juliana Cesarina Cowardina Juniar will beat Lee and continue deceiving that he is actually a good fighter. This fraud will challenge his own old father on a PPV titled "Battle of the generations" and kill his own father in order to not face Sergio.
            That's a nice little load of crap.

Doesn't matter what they think he is.

Vernon Paris picked Judah for a reason. Khan picked Prescott for a reason.

Linares picked Salgado and Thompson for a reason.

Lee is fully capable of beating Jr.

The "he was picked for a reason" argument is just stupid.

They picked Lee because they know they have to fight a southpaw before Sergio.

They picked the wrong lefty hombre.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
              I didn't say they're anything alike, I just said that McEwan pressured Lee and was active which is true.

True about the southpaw but I just don't think Lee likes pressure much, see Vera. Yes he corrected his mistakes against Vera in the rematch but I think it's pretty clear that pressure fighters make him uncomfortable. I think Lee will look brilliant in the first few rounds but Chavez will get inside as Lee isn't great defensively, and is in with someone stronger than him who can take a hell of a shot.
              Chavez not a puncher. Lee can start fast. Stay outside and sweep the first 5 rounds. Than he can trade rounds and win comfortably.

Jr's doesn't have the power needed to stop Lee IMO.

Chavez doesn't know how to fight a good southpaw. Watch, he's going to be crazy confused in there.

Comment

This is going to be more fun than when I called Cab-Litzua and Paris-Judah.

Those fights were clear as day to me.

So is this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  That's a nice little load of crap.

Doesn't matter what they think he is.

Vernon Paris picked Judah for a reason. Khan picked Prescott for a reason.

Linares picked Salgado and Thompson for a reason.

Lee is fully capable of beating Jr.

The "he was picked for a reason" argument is just stupid.

They picked Lee because they know they have to fight a southpaw before Sergio.

They picked the wrong lefty hombre.
                  Lee is nothing special, watch him get battered and TKO'd late.

Comment

Originally posted by Weak Sauce
                    Doubt it. Chavez Jr. has this one easily.
                    Omg your sig. did you make that in MS Paint? :3 baahahaha I'm kidding of course you did! xD

Comment

Working...
                    X