Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anything more redundant and useless than a degree in Theology?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ The "art students" pic posted by Darkstar - That's so ****ing true. I consider myself an artistic type of sorts because I work in a variety of creative mediums, but I never went to art school for it, I've just been drawing since I was a kid.

But my most recent ex was an art major, and holy hell was I able to piss her off anytime I wanted just by calling into question the validity of her degree. And naturally I did this more and more as the relationship began to sour.

Comment

I also agree with what Pugly was saying earlier about the worth of pursuing College - Unless it's a field in which a degree is a prerequisite, I don't really see the appeal.

Too many people I know my own age have boatloads of student debts racked up just because they enrolled in College fresh out of High-School because they thought it was the "thing to do". Flash forward a few years and they're changing majors, still trying to find a field that really intrests them, getting caught up in social events, and accruing a hefty sum of debt, as well.

Like I said - Not worth it unless mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        @ The "art students" pic posted by Darkstar - That's so ****ing true. I consider myself an artistic type of sorts because I work in a variety of creative mediums, but I never went to art school for it, I've just been drawing since I was a kid.

But my most recent ex was an art major, and holy hell was I able to piss her off anytime I wanted just by calling into question the validity of her degree. And naturally I did this more and more as the relationship began to sour.
        Bullshit.

Draw me a dinosaur. NOW.

(If you do, then you are a Vietnamese kid, with crazy tagging skills.)

Comment

Oh yeah, the women's studies thing?

My sister's boyfriend's sister majored in it (with a minor in gender studies, lulz) and guess what she does for a living?

Stay at home mom who just spends her husband's military benefits.

Comment

Here you go, Pea.

(I'm not digging out my Wacom tablet to prove a point - Besides, just look at my "Team Classic" banner. See that c*ckosaurus? My handiwork.)

Comment

Here you go, Pea.

(I'm not digging out my Wacom tablet to prove a point - Besides, just look at my "Team Classic" banner. See that c*ckosaurus? My handiwork.)

You win.......

Comment

Comment

C'mon Bringer. You got to do better then that weak sauce.

Comment

That mother****er scares me.

Comment

“During the Second World War, Winston Churchill’s finance minister said Britain should cut arts funding to support the war effort. Churchill’s response: “Then what are we fighting for?”"

YAYYY !

Or

Nay..

??

Comment

Working...
                      X