Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ufc’s dana white giving away 10 pairs of tickets to pacquiao-clottey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see Bob Arum walking around with Kimbo/Rampage tickets..Dana needs a better PR team..One minute boxing is dying the next he's giving away tickets..wierd

Comment

that ***** shouldnt be allow to go to any boxing event

fu*k him and his gay ufc crap

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
        White is actually a fan of the sport just not the politics behind it and attends fights a bit

cool that he supporting this fight
        i really dont like dana but what hes doing now benefits boxing so i dont understand why people are hating

Comment

because supposedly UFC is boxing's arch enemy and its really now

in reality what Dana and Zuffa did was wake up boxing to realize it needed to be more than

here buy it on PPV or dont watch it

promoters had to get creative

and boxing IMO is better for it because now promoters realize they cannot rest solely on TV money

Comment

I don't understand the hatred on here. What's wrong with Dana White?

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
              because supposedly UFC is boxing's arch enemy and its really now

in reality what Dana and Zuffa did was wake up boxing to realize it needed to be more than

here buy it on PPV or dont watch it

promoters had to get creative

and boxing IMO is better for it because now promoters realize they cannot rest solely on TV money

Very well said, man. A little competition ain't never hurt nobody. Arum's trying to bring boxing back to the mainstream by making fights more accessible and affordable by being in stadiums and domes. A big part of that is because UFC is taking over.

Comment

Wow, I still don't like Dana White.

Comment

i could care less, i'm no ufc hater i look up results and news occasionaly but dont pay much attention.

Comment

After the fight Dana White will probably meet Jerry Jones so he can put a UFC Card in the stadium

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
                      Manny won't KO Clottey. THE PED's will.
                      Your jealousy is eating you up inside. Such a loser!!!! hahahahahahaha. Floyd is gay.

Comment

Working...
                      X