Devon Alexander is massively underrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snake... View Post
    Kill yo self!!!!
    Why would I do that, I make a lot of money and have a ton of sex.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      Beat Matthysse who is future HOF and the best guy at 140 now. Gave Bradley the fight of his life before fatiguing. Probably overtrained for that one since he is so dedicated to his craft his trainers literally have to stop him from training more. Hes undefeated at 147 and established as a legitimate threat to anyone there. Wins over Urango, Witter and Corely, thats a hell of a resume. A lot of guys at 147 dont want to fight him because he is low reward but high risk.

Dont underestimate welterweight champion Devon Alexander.
      Mathysee was robbed!! Get that into your head! Devon's not a top shelf fighter!

Devon's just the under the same management as Floyd This just an Al Haymon Show, dictated by Floyd!

Comment

Why would I do that, I make a lot of money and have a ton of sex.
        Of gay kind, sounds like punishment.

Comment

Matthysse who is future HOF
          please. just please.

Comment

Bradley is better them him.....

Comment

Comment

Comment

All it took is Floyd to say "Devon is NEXT!" for some of his fans to get on the "Devon train". Some fans are still on a holding patern waiting for the announcement.

If Floyd actually would fight Devon next, I can see Floyd pulling lines like "Devon is a champ" .....

After the initial shock of the announcement, Floyd fans would eventually get on board and defend Floyd's pick whether it be Devon, Guerrero or Baldomir! lol!

Comment

You can see how hard he trains. Hes so dedicated to his craft that it cost him the fight against Bradley which he could have won.

Some of his other fights were closer than anticipated even though he won them but thats also because he has a tendency to train too hard because hes a hardcore guy.

Comment

sorry, i initially stopped reading after that first sentence. you got me, good pisstake.

Comment

Working...
                      X