No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarado vs Narh To Possibly Land on Pacquiao-Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alvarado vs Narh To Possibly Land on Pacquiao-Mosley

Because of the recent fallout with the Humberto Soto-Urbano Antillon rematch, the likely replacement to land on the undercard of the Manny Pacquiao-Shane Mosley pay-per-view is a junior welterweight bout between feared puncher Mike Alvarado (29-0, 21 KOs), and capable contender Ray Narh (25-1, 21 KOs). The Soto-Antillon rematch fell apart after Soto refused to sign the bout agreement and declared himself a free agent. Pacquiao-Mosley takes place on May 7 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Showtime pay-per-view will televise.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Its a nice fight but Arum really needs to put a good undercard fight

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Its a nice fight but Arum really needs to put a good undercard fight
      Yeah, I agree but Soto vs. Antillon would be better. I don't blame Soto for looking for greener pastures but he could have told Bob sooner he wouldn't do the fight so Bob could have come up with another, better fight (but then again, knowing Arum, he probably would have just given us garbage anyway). At least this fight fight looks somewhat entertaining on paper but I have never see or heard of Narh...

Comment

Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
        Yeah, I agree but Soto vs. Antillon would be better. I don't blame Soto for looking for greener pastures but he could have told Bob sooner he wouldn't do the fight so Bob could have come up with another, better fight (but then again, knowing Arum, he probably would have just given us garbage anyway). At least this fight fight looks somewhat entertaining on paper but I have never see or heard of Narh...

I saw one of his fights last month as a main event on FNF. He
        fought Juan Manuel Marquez' daddy, Freddie Norwood and won...

Comment

WAR ALVARADO

Comment

Boooooo! we need a better fight than that. Soto vs Antillon II was going to be pure action. It might've ended up actually being the best fight on the card. Now it's not even on the card and Top Rank is doing nothing about it. I remember Arum saying he wanted to make this one of the biggest PPV's of all time if not the biggest. He said it not me. That probably just made me decide not to order this. If I order it I would invite people over but not if they are'nt going to be entertained. So now I could just go to bed early on the night of the fight and download it in the early morning.

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
              Boooooo! we need a better fight than that. Soto vs Antillon II was going to be pure action. It might've ended up actually being the best fight on the card. Now it's not even on the card and Top Rank is doing nothing about it. I remember Arum saying he wanted to make this one of the biggest PPV's of all time if not the biggest. He said it not me. That probably just made me decide not to order this. If I order it I would invite people over but not if they are'nt going to be entertained. So now I could just go to bed early on the night of the fight and download it in the early morning.
              Less than a month to go to the show and very few top guys are going to accept a very hard fight on such short notice, even more so when it's a Pacquiao undercard and every possibly eyeball will be watching. Soto waited until the last minute to pull his card and it ****ed the show.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Less than a month to go to the show and very few top guys are going to accept a very hard fight on such short notice, even more so when it's a Pacquiao undercard and every possibly eyeball will be watching. Soto waited until the last minute to pull his card and it ****ed the show.
                True dat. Soto is the one who ****ed this card up. The fights in three weeks, what the hell can he do. Nothing against soto but he coulda done this **** sooner. I was REALLY looking forward to part two of that scrap.

Comment

Working...
                X