Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Haye, Stay Quiet - You Blew The Klitschko Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Haye, Stay Quiet - You Blew The Klitschko Fight!

London - British boxer Tyson Fury has said that he is the man who can defeat the Klitschkos, and not David Haye. After Londoner Haye lost the WBA belt to Wladimir on points in July, Fury insisted that he is Britain's best hope of beating either of the Klitschkos, The Sun reports.

[Click Here To Read More]

Fury said he was bigger than haye, but a bit reluctant to say better than haye.

Well i suppose if he does better against the klitschos that also makes him better than haye.

Comment

I like the HONESTY of Tyson Fury.

He's quite a contrast to David Haye, a man with a sickening lack of integrity.

Comment

Haye vs Fury lol... winner gets klitschko

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Fury said he was bigger than haye, but a bit reluctant to say better than haye.

Well i suppose if he does better against the klitschos that also makes him better than haye.
          HUGH! err, ahh im just so befuddled! haha you're avi is a joke, right? mocking hugh grant, not praising him?

Haye disgraced boxing with his performances against valuev (walujew) and wladimir.. . id love to see vitali knock him out, but the truth is, nobody cares about him anymore.

Comment

Haye would break a nail and call it off. Haye belongs on strictly come dancing.

Comment

LOL

I wanna see Adamek vs Haye before Haye vs Vitali

Comment

Haye would decimate this pug.

Comment

Fury has the size to beat the kiltschko but not so much the skill. still a long journey for em.

Comment

Working...
                  X