No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McEwen vs Ouma on Mayweather-Ortiz Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McEwen vs Ouma on Mayweather-Ortiz Undercard

Junior middleweight Craig McEwan (19-1, 10KOs) tells the Edinburgh Evening News that his next scheduled fight will take place on the Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Victor Ortiz undercard on September 17th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. McEwan will face former IBF champion Kassim Ouma (27-8-1, 17KOs). In his last fight, Ouma lost a spirited effort against WBA "regular" middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin. Ouma was stopped in the tenth and went to the hospital afterwards. McEwan returns from his March knockout loss to Andy Lee. Ouma is sparring with Mayweather in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

This could be a good fight.I favor ouma tho to win by ko.Ouma proved
    his toughness against golovkin.

Comment

Solid undercard matchup.

Comment

Sucks

This fight sucks. Are you kidding me? Stop the bull**** this fight is garbage and no one should pay for this. Give us good fights or get out of the business.

Comment

Originally posted by Foment3 View Post
          This fight sucks. Are you kidding me? Stop the bull**** this fight is garbage and no one should pay for this. Give us good fights or get out of the business.
          fck off puto

Comment

I'm liking this new trend

why the **** wouldn't you put together exciting undercards (especially when many of the PPV's you put together have horrible main events?)

when the most of the ppv audience only watches the fights that cost them 60 dollars, if you don't give them something enjoyable and worthwhile they will not be back

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              I'm liking this new trend

why the **** wouldn't you put together exciting undercards (especially when many of the PPV's you put together have horrible main events?)

when the most of the ppv audience only watches the fights that cost them 60 dollars, if you don't give them something enjoyable and worthwhile they will not be back
              And the thing is, this isn't even likely one of the televised bouts.

Comment

Ouma needs to retire, before he gets seriously injured!! I can't believe he's on the card.

Comment

has ouma even recovered fully?

Comment

Originally posted by Foment3 View Post
                    stop being a drama queen

Comment

Working...
                    X