Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Bradley Continues To Promote The Pacquiao Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Bradley Continues To Promote The Pacquiao Rematch

Las Vegas, Nevada --- Undefeated Jr. Welterweight champion Timothy "The Desert Storm" Bradley Jr. displays his special 'rematch' ticket during international television interviews for his upcoming World Welterweight title mega-fight against Superstar Manny Pacquiao. Promoted by Top Rank, in association with MP Promotions, Tecate, AT&T and MGM Grand, Pacquiao vs Bradley will take place, Saturday, June 9 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, live on HBO Pay Per View. --- Photo by Chris Farina/Top Rank. [Click Here To Read More]

Bradley is a funny dude...

Comment

lol, he's doing a good job.

Comment

All he has to do is convince the viewers that he deserves a rematch more than JMM does...

Comment

that's classic!

Comment

I dont find it funny. Is this for real?

Comment

Originally posted by Illangelo View Post
              lol, he's doing a good job.
              of jinxing himself..just like mayweather talking all this garbage before cotto fight and look what happened there jr barley made out alive and got pounded on pretty good i may I add....

Comment

Getting boring now!!!

Comment

I laughed when I saw that ticket! I bet it was Poppa Bradley's idea he seems like that kinda dude

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                    of jinxing himself..just like mayweather talking all this garbage before cotto fight and look what happened there jr barley made out alive and got pounded on pretty good i may I add....
                    winning 8 or 9 rounds on most people's score cards is barely making it out alive? Plus, Floyd does that for all his fights. He didnt do anything extra for Cotto. Infact, most thought he was more subdued than normal

Comment

Working...
                    X