No announcement yet.

Capetillio apparently working Seguras corner tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capetillio apparently working Seguras corner tonight

Seen it on a filipino boxing website.Suppose outside off the US it does not matter

Isn't he his trainer? i thought he's been working his corner for a while.

Comment

Ohhhh shiieet. Plaster fight!

Comment

WTF this is a good fight should be televised.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          Isn't he his trainer? i thought he's been working his corner for a while.
          He is but when Segura fought Calderon in PR the first fight he was not allowed in his corner.Obviously he is not allowed to be in the corner in states either.Seems its just up to each countries commissions to decide

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            WTF this is a good fight should be televised.
            I know think it kicks off in over 3 hours.Might be a stream floating about

Comment

Good. I felt bad for him when I saw on 24/7 that he had been banned from working corners in wake of what happened. ****ty that Marg gets to fight but Capetillo can't do anything?

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                He is but when Segura fought Calderon in PR the first fight he was not allowed in his corner.Obviously he is not allowed to be in the corner in states either.Seems its just up to each countries commissions to decide
                I think I saw him in Segura's corner, along with Margarito, in Mexico when they fought Calderon II. I guess that's how they roll in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                  Good. I felt bad for him when I saw on 24/7 that he had been banned from working corners in wake of what happened. ****ty that Marg gets to fight but Capetillo can't do anything?
                  To be fair Capetillio has said it was all his fault.In my opinion though he is a good trainer he gets his fighters in great shape and has them mentally ready for war

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                    To be fair Capetillio has said it was all his fault.In my opinion though he is a good trainer he gets his fighters in great shape and has them mentally ready for war
                    All his fault? When did he say that?

Comment

Working...
                    X