No announcement yet.

iPhone 5 press conference thread?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chav View Post
    I would have taken a bigger and longer lasting battery over pretty much anything else and i see they made the phone slimmer, but they should have filled it with more higher performing battery.

That connection business is plain out right bull**** though. USB2 as well, i mean, really??!?!? If it was Thunderbolt, then great, but it has a fancy name "lightning" but it's slow as ****.

The guys that have to have the latest tech probably won't chose an Iphone I doubt, but for the average business person, mum, husband etc, it's probably more then suffice.
    I agree with this part.

They made a major design error in going for slimness over battery life, and the new connector was just a bad idea. They could have integrated the new technology into the old connector and made it legacy compatible.

Comment

• So now Apple's move is to entirely brand themselves as a luxury product? A bold move in electronics considering there is little difference in price and their products offer arguable inferior hardware as well as software.

Comment

• Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
        Your phone dying at the airport and having to sit on the floor next to an outlet for the next 2 hours because you can't swap out your battery..........Now THAT'S a hassle.
        Ive never met anyone that actually caries an extra cell phone battery with them...

Comment

• Its the guy you see standing to the side, yeah, the guy with the backpack, sandals with socks, and a wolf tshirt.

Go talk to him sometime, Im sure he would love to tell you about how awesome his phone is after he tweaked the **** out of it.

Comment

• 8 hours on LTE

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              Ive never met anyone that actually caries an extra cell phone battery with them...

I do and i know loads of people who do. Hardly a big deal paying £15 for a spare, fits in my wallet nicely just in case.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                Don't you ******s know I'm an admin and I can trace your IP address.

If you make an alt, Ill find out and perma ban you.

Sick/ is the GOAT!

Comment

Working...
                X