No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto, Ortiz Promise a Big War in The Vegas Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berto, Ortiz Promise a Big War in The Vegas Rematch

LOS ANGELES - In April 2011, Victor Ortiz and Andre Berto gave boxing fans one of the best fights of the year, with both men hitting the canvas twice before Ortiz rallied to victory and captured Berto's WBC Welterweight World Championship. On Saturday, February 11, these rugged and determined fighters will meet once again, this time at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nev., in a highly anticipated 12-round welterweight rematch live on SHOWTIME at 10 p.m. ET/PT (delayed on the West Coast).

[Click Here To Read More]

Both fighters have agreed to be subject to Olympic style drug testing which will be administered by the Volunteer Anti- Doping Association (VADA) and will include random blood and urine tests.
    ^ lol........

Comment

Great, I'm excited

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
        ^ lol........
        Lol @ volunteer.

Well..the good news is that it won't take much cash from Berto or Ortiz to buy off these unpaid "volunteers"

Comment

^ lol........
          They must think they're slick.

Comment

Both fighters have agreed to be subject to Olympic style drug testing which will be administered by the Volunteer Anti- Doping Association (VADA) and will include random blood and urine tests.

^ lol........
            I heard Dibella say it would of cost too much money

Comment

Volunteer :lmao1: !!! WTH is that!!!...And i see Berto taking this rematch the guy is gona box Vic this time give him alot of angels the way Jr did.. Berto is no way can compare to the skill level of jr but he still has blazing hand speed and power..and he can move but he chose to bang with Vic and thats was hes downfall so i see Berto circleing Vic alot this time around and make Vic run into counters All day just the way floyd did

Comment

Originally posted by Illdil View Post
                Volunteer :lmao1: !!! WTH is that!!!...And i see Berto taking this rematch the guy is gona box Vic this time give him alot of angels the way Jr did.. Berto is no way can compare to the skill level of jr but he still has blazing hand speed and power..and he can move but he chose to bang with Vic and thats was hes downfall so i see Berto circleing Vic alot this time around and make Vic run into counters All day just the way floyd did
                berto cant box hell be forced to bang and get beat again

Comment

I got berto in this, Ortiz is a pitbull tho. Great fight to start the year off

Comment

i got ortiz or this one by ko in 7.

Comment

Working...
                    X