No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana, McCloskey Express Interest in Possible Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana, McCloskey Express Interest in Possible Fight

Amir Khan’s last two opponents have been in contact via Twitter and may be in the early stages of a deal to fight each other in the near future. Interim WBA light-welterweight champion Marcos Maidana, 27, has announced that he may be willing to fight Paul McCloskey on his home soil and has told the Irishman to keep in touch for further talks.

[Click Here To Read More]

I swear to god. Maidana is the biggest coward in boxing.

First he ducked Bradley TWICE. He ran from Bradley like a shameless woman.

Then he fought a shot Morales. Fine. And now he is talking about fighting McCloskey? Why isn't Maidana trying to fight any of the top 140 pounders? This guy is a joke.

Why did he run like a woman when he was supposed to fight Bradley?
    Last edited by SpitBalla; 06-03-2011, 03:35 PM.

Comment

they could call it "LEFT OVERS"

Comment

lol..............madiana wants to fight mccloskey after he see mccloskey's great performance against khan

Comment

I like the fight.

Comment

McCloskey = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

i lold when i read this article.

no but seriously ,what does maidana want to prove by beating this irish shopkeeper? that he can beat him faster than khan?

but it's ok if khan doesn't want to rematch him as mandatory he may as well fight anyone of his choice. let's be sarcastic and fight mccloskey then. at least the two men both have similar hatred towards khan.

Comment

In another topic I proposed Kendall Holt as a possible McCloskey opponent in the future and I said I didn't know why. Somebody responded it's because I must want McCloskey to get KTFO. Then this comes out. HA! What a ****ing joke Maidana, what a joke.

Morales must have hurt Maidana's pvssy.

Comment

Maidana is starting to become a bit questionable in his selection of opponent imo..He needs to getting ready to fight Bradley or the winner of Alexander Matt's..

Comment

madaina kos the bum and makes khan performance look even more ****ty

Comment

Working...
                    X