Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sea world Orca kills trainer. WARNING! Graphic!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
    ....Killer whales have never attacked anyone in the wild Duggie so they are really no threat to man. Tilikum is just a ****ed in the head killer whale. The people who stood by and watched her get killed were douchebags. I would have jumped in the water with any blunt or sharp object and bludgeoned that ****er to at least get his attention. They almost had her saved and one time when she got close and they blew it by being puss bags.
    That would have just resulted in both you and the trainer dying. A knife would amuse the whale and it would just drag you under.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
      ....Killer whales have never attacked anyone in the wild Duggie so they are really no threat to man. Tilikum is just a ****ed in the head killer whale. The people who stood by and watched her get killed were douchebags. I would have jumped in the water with any blunt or sharp object and bludgeoned that ****er to at least get his attention. They almost had her saved and one time when she got close and they blew it by being puss bags.
      because humans don't even factor at all in the mind of a wild Killer Whale, but it's obviously different when you have a wild animal in a swimming pool, **** is ****ed up. It's like Prison for a Killer Whale and prison ****s with humans minds

Comment

the trainer is a female

Comment

I think they also said something like it took them 40min to get her body back. He attacked her because her pony tail was exposed and he grabbed it

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
            This whale has now killed 3 people, two trainers. They're keeping the whale by the way, those trainers are crazy.
            Sounds like a good lead in to a horror movie...

Comment

From what appeared shooting it wasn't an option.

A dart probably would hit the trainer. I mean no clear shot at all IMO.

Hitting a moving target is hard enough. Making the distinction between 2 moving targets is really impossible.

No matter the size.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                They shoulda shot the ****ing thing
                why? Because people try and enslave animals for sport and assume they can train them and get them to do tricks?
                **** that. Dude is an idiot and that is a deadly, wild animal.

Comment

Who the hell wants to jump in a fish tank with a 10,000 pound whale. I don't like animals that are larger than me.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    From what appeared shooting it wasn't an option.

A dart probably would hit the trainer. I mean no clear shot at all IMO.

Hitting a moving target is hard enough. Making the distinction between 2 moving targets is really impossible.

No matter the size.
                    Looked to me like a huge whale would probably get hit more than the human that was beneath the water most of the time.

Surley a whale is a huge target. Even if its moving, it was jumping out of the water many times. They could have shot it.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      theres no traq guns what type of **** hole are they running.
                      i know!!! what kind of ****ttt is dat homie... dey should have sprayed dat whale with a 1000 bullets..

Comment

Working...
                      X