Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would it embarrass the sport of boxing if someone like khan beat Barrera?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
    If someone stuck a big ass pay-check in your face, you'd move up to.
    Barerra moved up in weight before the Khan fight was ever signed. Check Boxrec if you don't believe me.

Comment

Of course it wont be embarassing for Khan to beat barrera. Khan has for a long time be tipped for superstardom. Barrera is nearing the end. It is a changing of the guard.
      Khan is at the beggining of a great career. It is expected that khan should win.

Comment

No, old guys get beat by younger guys all the time.

Comment

If someone stuck a big ass pay-check in your face, you'd move up to.
          Then I'd be doing it because I wanted to earn the money, not because "I was forced to."

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

No, there would be nothing better for the sport. I think every champ (except Joe Calzaghe) should have a fight they can't win at the end of their career against a rising star.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
              No, there would be nothing better for the sport. I think every champ (except Joe Calzaghe) should have a fight they can't win at the end of their career against a rising star.
              Except Joe lol.

Comment

This stuff has always happened in boxing. Its hard for a great boxer to give up the sport before its to late. Boxing is an individual sport, all the lights are focused on you and your opponent. Across from the ring is a guy that wants to rip your head off just as much as you do. One man leaves standing with his hand raised as the better man. Its a great sport and hard to give up plus its very lucrative. If Barrera loses it will just be another name on a long list of fighters that just couldn't walk away.

Comment

I think so, even if barrera isn't in his prime anymore, he should be good enough to ko or put an ass-whooping on khan even if he is going up in weight. What was that guys name who beat khan? Prescott or some ****
                  This thread is an embarrassment to the fans. How is an up and comer defeating an aging great an embarrassment (if that's what happens)? It's just the changing of the guard. I can't even believe I'm wasting keystrokes by responding...

Comment

I don't really like Khan but I think he can outbox him and keep the distance from Barrera's right then he can manage a UD.

Comment

How is this embarassing??? if he does in boxing or any sport anything can happen! Anyways i dont think you have anything to worry about cause i truly expect even this version of Barrera to TKO Khan

Comment

Working...
                      X