Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Showtime going to do a Faceoff type show for Mayweather vs Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait for the inevitable, "Mayweather is shook" posts afterwards. Mayweather just has that natural affinity for stuttering and looking shook when face to face with people.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Can't wait for the inevitable, "Mayweather is shook" posts afterwards. Mayweather just has that natural affinity for stuttering and looking shook when face to face with people.
      Floyd's stutter is so bad I used to have a pretty bad stutter when I was younger also so I know his pain It's funny people relate it to being frightened, there really is no correlation.

I'm looking forward to the All Access Part 2 thing they do after the fight.

Comment

not a fan of either faceoff or staredown or anything remotely similar.

face to face at weigh-in is good because it's short, to the point, let's see the tension from the bad intentions.

but seriously, they sit a foot from each other and exchange...words. woopty doo. like, hey, let's 'talk' about how we're gonna hurt each other.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this one. Guerrero is pretty good at classy **** talking. I want to see Floyd react to it face to face. I liked the Martinez Chavez faceoff and i feel like they will act similar.

Comment

I have a feeling Showtime will pull all the stops for Mayweather's fights, they invested lots of money in him; they have to at this point.

Comment

Working...
            X