Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Form of Old Shines Through in Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

* NEWSFLASH * Ronnie Nathieslz gags down on a massive big pen1s while rubbing one out over pacquiao. ****sucker of the decade ronnie strikes again

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      it seems like every camp now Pac is having the best camp he's ever had but every fight he's turning in the worst performances weve seen in years.

Not just him though. Roger went on & on about Floyd looking the sharpest since Chico and yet he looked like an older fighter against Cotto
      Unadulterated truth!!!

Comment

I remember "not even God can help Marquez"

Comment

How come by reading the title i knew it was Ronnie, n by the first sentence it confirmed it

Comment

they should really ban ronnie from writing boxing articles. what a nuthugging twat. like get a life dude

Comment

I just want this saga to be over and done with. Hopefully we can start focusing on the young up and comers and not on another close controversial fight between these two.

Comment

Heard it all before.

You just have to take everything with a pinch of salt when it comes to Pacquaio's training it seems.

My bet is he's working hard like always.

Comment

I'm not sure what the significance of Pacquiao's 'volume punching' is when his problem's not being able to get in range in the first place.

Comment

same old shit

Comment

how is manny's lovely wife Jinkee?

Comment

Working...
                      X