Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather: Why and how he makes the most money.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    he knows how to work the system to its full potential and to his advantage

he isn't getting robbed by some filthy devil promoter.
    Are you that stupid. It seems you are. This crap has been available on the internet at any time. It's the most fulsome trash I've ever read about a boxer, and it suits mayweather's persona perfectly. It looks as if he paid for it. The writer is greasing up to him like a rutting animal. Don't you realise that M ayweather, like any other boxer who wants to put on a good night's boxing, has to pay a competent promoter to do it for him because he can't do it himself with his shell, paper "Mayweather Promotions". You well know that Golden Balls does his promoting, and they are not cheap. And the PPV and Cable take about 50%. This may be in the article anyway, I didn't bother to read the trash. I don't want to brech up my kishkes all over the keyboard.

And as for his fantasy that he is the first and only fighter to have "control" that he loves to obsession, he's wrong. In the early years of the 20th Century, before promoters became plentiful and moneyed, it was not uncommon for champion boxers to occasionally finance their own shows. Jack Johnson did it, and not only that, he would also arrange and finance the filming, which he would have ready to be shown all over the country, and even overseas.

Get it into your head. Your deity Mayweather has been slowly going mad for for years. He is so obsessed with himself that he may eventually get to the point where he thinks he'll live for ever. In plain terms, he's going nuts, completely obsessed with himself, as a superior being entitled to allowed special standards far above common mortals. No one has any right to feel equal to him.

Comment

Is not about how much money you make is about how much money you save for retiremen and i wil bet anyone that manny has morey money saved up than floyd does, if you don't believe me just ask tyson and holyfield they made as much or even more than floyd, mayweather spends more money than he makes he will end up broke and working as manny's chofer.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        Are you that stupid. It seems you are.
        There should be a question mark somewhere in your post. Can you guess where?
        Your blind hatred for Mayweather is astonishing.

Originally posted by Sangre Azteca View Post
        Is not about how much money you make is about how much money you save for retiremen and i wil bet anyone that manny has morey money saved up than floyd does, if you don't believe me just ask tyson and holyfield they made as much or even more than floyd, mayweather spends more money than he makes he will end up broke and working as manny's chofer.
        You people just get off at the thought of him being broke, rofl.

It's rather pathetic really.

Comment

Originally posted by Sangre Azteca View Post
          If Mayweather puts all the money for a fight the. I don't understand why he uses golden boy, from what I understand golden boy is the one who puts the money down and the one who guarantee floyds purse, golden boy is the one with the real promoting license not like Mayweather promotions who is a phantom company and somebody explains this to me how does Mayweather put all the money down when he is always broke he man can't even buy a car cash and he don't even pay his taxes on time, he spends more money than he makes, it's not how much you make is how much you save and I will bet anybody that Manny has more money save than Floyd and Manny's money is making more money in Bussiness and investments.
          No Golden Boy doesnt put money down, Floyd does that himself.

And FLoyd uses GBP because like you said he doesnt have a License and mostly because he has no idea how to promote a fight. He needs GBP to get those 1.3 mil PPVs.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            Are you that stupid. It seems you are. This crap has been available on the internet at any time. It's the most fulsome trash I've ever read about a boxer, and it suits mayweather's persona perfectly. It looks as if he paid for it. The writer is greasing up to him like a rutting animal. Don't you realise that M ayweather, like any other boxer who wants to put on a good night's boxing, has to pay a competent promoter to do it for him because he can't do it himself with his shell, paper "Mayweather Promotions". You well know that Golden Balls does his promoting, and they are not cheap. And the PPV and Cable take about 50%. This may be in the article anyway, I didn't bother to read the trash. I don't want to brech up my kishkes all over the keyboard.

And as for his fantasy that he is the first and only fighter to have "control" that he loves to obsession, he's wrong. In the early years of the 20th Century, before promoters became plentiful and moneyed, it was not uncommon for champion boxers to occasionally finance their own shows. Jack Johnson did it, and not only that, he would also arrange and finance the filming, which he would have ready to be shown all over the country, and even overseas.

Get it into your head. Your deity Mayweather has been slowly going mad for for years. He is so obsessed with himself that he may eventually get to the point where he thinks he'll live for ever. In plain terms, he's going nuts, completely obsessed with himself, as a superior being entitled to allowed special standards far above common mortals. No one has any right to feel equal to him.
            He's a troll, dont respond to him

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              He's a troll, dont respond to him
              Really? Where in my post was I trolling?

I simply stated Mayweather has taken full advantage of his situation and makes the most profit from it. He uses it to his advantage. Simple as that. Pacquiao isn't capable of doing something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                Really? Where in my post was I trolling?

I simply stated Mayweather has taken full advantage of his situation and makes the most profit from it. He uses it to his advantage. Simple as that. Pacquiao isn't capable of doing something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  well alrighty then..

Comment

Working...
                  X