Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Jr.'s excuse to not fight a legitimate WW "They don't sell".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
    If you want to laugh your bollocks off...

Try holding Joke Calzhage to the same standards as you do Mayweather.

THAT WOULD MAKE ANYBODY DOUBLE OVER IN LAUGHTER.
    Calzaghe?????? relevance? Did anyone order a ****? because one has just turned up.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
      Calzaghe?????? relevance? Did anyone order a ****? because one has just turned up.
      The relevance is your hypocrisy.

You can't bash Floyd and boost Scary Joe.

Comment

It's relevant because it proves the hypocrisy of the Floyd haters. They spend their whole days trying to think of ridiculous "ducking" accusations against Floyd, but somehow they never have anything bad to say about the guy who REALLY ducked everyone, Calzaghe. I wonder what it is that make them treat those two differently.

Comment

Are all you floyd fans drug addicts? Do you honestly smoke that much crack to discredit a fighter who fought the best in his weight class something Floyd ****ing Mayweather Jr doesn't do.

Calzaghe has 21 title defenses and beat 6-8 former world Champions and he beat 3-4 Champions who held belts. And then he moved up in weight and beat the best LHW Hopkins!

Comment

The relevance is your hypocrisy.

You can't bash Floyd and boost Scary Joe.
            Yes,actually I can,but I wont though as Joe has retired and Floyd Midgetweather is back with his,"doing this fo the fans,not the money" tour!

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES
              Calzaghe has 21 title defenses and beat 6-8 former world Champions and he beat 3-4 Champions who held belts. And then he moved up in weight and beat the best LHW Hopkins!

Oh yeah, and he is white!!! OMG, he is white so you automatically hate him!
              21 title defenses against the weakest pidgeons WBO could scrape from the bottom of boxing's barrel.Any half-asses fighter can do that.

Hopkins was NOT the best 175lb fighter..that's why Joe "fought" him.

Floyd has won titles from 130 clear to 154.

That ****s all over The Welsh Rabbit.

Comment

Yes,actually I can,but I wont though as Joe has retired and Floyd Midgetweather is back with his,"doing this fo the fans,not the money" tour!
                The Welsh Rabbit retired and no one cared.

Comment

Originally posted by BadNewz View Post
                  It's relevant because it proves the hypocrisy of the Floyd haters. They spend their whole days trying to think of ridiculous "ducking" accusations against Floyd, but somehow they never have anything bad to say about the guy who REALLY ducked everyone, Calzaghe. I wonder what it is that make them treat those two differently.
                  It aint relevant because if Floyd would have stayed retired I would have thought more of him,in fact, if he came back seeking a fight with Cotto or Moseley or williams It would have been a ballsy move and I would have given him massive respect for that.

It is a little bit hard to respect someone who proclaims themselves as a better fighter than Robinson and Ali,says he is coming back to give the fans what they want as the money isnt important,and then shows up fighting a guy who has only fought at the dizzy heights of lightweight twice and insists on the weight being at 144.And the reward for a victory in this daring encounter? A megabucks fight against one of the greatest ever super bantams! .................Now,about that hypochrisy....

Comment

The Welsh Rabbit retired and no one cared.
                    you speak for everyone now?......just saying.................PBF is hated on too...........as much as joe.......................imo

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
                      That's pretty much it, all the talent in the world yet no heart, all business. Boxing fans caught up to this BS, Floyd fans still trying to defend his money and willing to empty their bank accts for him. Pressure from the media and true boxing fans will eventually get him in the ring with someone in his prime and size who can actually beat him. I get the feeling that's when we'll see him at his very best, but for now its a FRAUD.
                      You think Cotto could move up five weight classes and fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X