Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did you realise you were bigger than average?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i get many complements on my penis size, but only because that's what i pay to hear.

i realized my dick was small when this chick rubbed my crotch, ready to give me a handjob.

she told me she couldn't wait to get me hard while she was gently grabbing my crotch.

the sad thing was i already was hard.

then i busted a nut about 18.573 seconds later in my pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      i get many complements on my penis size, but only because that's what i pay to hear.

i realized my dick was small when this chick rubbed my crotch, ready to give me a handjob.

she told me she couldn't wait to get me hard while she was gently grabbing my crotch.

the sad thing was i already was hard.

then i busted a nut about 18.573 seconds later in my pants.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        Hookers dont lie.
        Yup, apparently i'm the best lay in the world

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
          when more than 1 girl asked me to stop or hurry up after doing it for too long because they were getting sore and I was pushing too much air into their *******
          She probably was asking you to hurry up because she regretted the moment your mushroom top got inserted inside her.

Comment

Sorry small guys:

Defining 'average' as the length of a £20 note, which is 5.8 inches (14.9 cm), the researchers asked women if they were more likely to orgasm *******ly with a longer-than-average or shorter-than-average penis.

Supporting the hypothesis that size matters, Brody and his colleagues found the women who reported the highest number of ******* orgasms in the past month were most likely to say that longer was better.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz2KIE5Y5gA
            Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
              She probably was asking you to hurry up because she regretted the moment your mushroom top got inserted inside her.
              Sex starts in a girls mind bro. I've never heard of that scenario in my life.

The only way that could happen is if a girl suddenly finds out you're too big and she can't take i-....

oh wait maybe you're right.

Comment

I'm white. We all have the same size. Medium.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                  Sex starts in a girls mind bro. I've never heard of that scenario in my life.

The only way that could happen is if a girl suddenly finds out you're too big and she can't take i-....

oh wait maybe you're right.
                  Are you a pinoy?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    Did you have this problem when you was young ?

i literally choked on my coffee jose "no i didn't choke on one of them dicks" its been a long time since i seen this movie

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X