Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romney won-had it not been for voter fraud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone who voted for romney should be counting their blessings he never got in. he does not understand or can't relate to the middle class. he is a rich, money laudering fraud who only looks after his corporate cronies. he buys profiting companies then runs them into the ground, layoffs all employees then sells them & splits the money with his buddies. he has destroyed many lives & it is a mystery to me how any american could vote for the backroom, shady dealing piece of crap. he is a fraud(rich fraud i might add) who can't relate to anyone who does not have at least a 7 digit bank account. you think your economy is bad now, it would be 10000000000 times worse with that clown running america. obama ain't no saint but he's the best option you had. rich corporate people like him do not care about any other social class other then the wealthy...

Comment

Originally posted by Exocet View Post
      Gore vs Bush (Jnr) was in 2000, when Gore took the popular vote and lost.

1988 was Bush (Snr) and Dukakis, clear Bush win.
      Looks like Coleman landed a few too many an the poor guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        that won clinton the election. i swear to god.

very hard to beat an incumbent U.S. president but that performance won clinton the election.

slick ass white boy.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          anyone who voted for romney should be counting their blessings he never got in. he does not understand or can't relate to the middle class. he is a rich, money laudering fraud who only looks after his corporate cronies. he buys profiting companies then runs them into the ground, layoffs all employees then sells them & splits the money with his buddies. he has destroyed many lives & it is a mystery to me how any american could vote for the backroom, shady dealing piece of crap. he is a fraud(rich fraud i might add) who can't relate to anyone who does not have at least a 7 digit bank account. you think your economy is bad now, it would be 10000000000 times worse with that clown running america. obama ain't no saint but he's the best option you had. rich corporate people like him do not care about any other social class other then the wealthy...

Christ. Did you get all that from a DNC campaign Ad video?

Talk about emotional arguments....as opposed to logical ones.

Comment

he does not understand or can't relate to the middle class.

We don't need a President to 'relate' to the average schlob. Just because you can relate to someone doesn't mean you're gonna do the right thing for them...or avoid all the unintended consequences. Some of the most prominent communists can relate to the poor guy alright.

We need a filthy rich guy not only as President but everyone in Congress as well. If we had more rich guys who made it on their own before joining congress...we wouldn't have so many of them with their pockets out. What's Romney's motive to rack the country if he is already rich? He can't be bought.

The much less wealthier politician on the other hand, who claims to be an average joe with blue collar values (whatever that means) can quickly get used to the politicians salary, health insurance, pension and lavish lifestyle as a elected official. Therefore corrupt and a parasite. And I say corrupt before even mentioning that their ideology at face value could be bad.

Theoretically...you could have a non-corrupt politician who isn't rich but still be just as bad for trying to take resources out of the private economy and shuffle it around Government and try to redistribute it the way they see fit.

Comment

Working...
            X