GLEN JOHNSON: Bute Offered Me $1 Million LESS Than He Offered Pavlik

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    OK. Bingo.

Now you are answering the question. And that is how I wanted to lure you in with your chin up.

Are you telling me that Pavlik's fanbase is going to drive up to Montreal to buy tickets watch him fight?

Why would Bute need Kelly's (rapidly dwindling) fanbase when Lucian has been packing the house by fighting nobodies? LB sells out when he fights Andrade and Magee, ferchrissakes. See what I mean?

You can't just spout out "fanbase" like an idiot. You need to think in a flowchart fashion and follow the money trail. And for Kelly, there is none. His "fanbase" will be spending zero dollars on the fight. Zero.
    No dumb fuk fanbase is tv viewers too lol. I bet you thought you owned me there right? lol........stick to making threads about Pac and May and ped testing.

Comment

Kelly would of brought a few more fans but one of the reasons he was offered more is to most casual fans a win over Pavlik would do more for Butes career than a win over Johnson. Johnson not only isn't really know in the boxing community but he also sports a 15 loss record that most casual fans would laugh at. With that said, a million dollars less is a disgrace and shows that Bute is afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
        No dumb fuk fanbase is tv viewers too lol. I bet you thought you owned me there right? lol.
        How much are those TV viewers paying?

...and you are calling ME dumb?

Comment

Jeezuss. Learn the business.
          • Bute sells out Bell Center anyway.
          • The fight is regular cable, not ppv.
          • Sponsors? LB already has those

Where is all this excess money coming from? .
          So Showtime doesnt want a bigger fight and more ratings? Please stfu you are coming off stupid right now,

Comment

No dumb fuk fanbase is tv viewers too lol. I bet you thought you owned me there right? lol........stick to making threads about Pac and May and ped testing.

You STILL can't explain how Kelly is bringing MONEY to the table.

Comment

How much are those TV viewers paying?

...and you are calling ME dumb?

More viewers,bigger fight equals more money. Showtime wants the biggest fight possible with the most possible viewers. Is that so hard to understand?

Comment

he just did. Fans of kelly watch him fight on tv ==> more money

Comment

So Showtime doesnt want a bigger fight and more ratings? Please stfu you are coming off stupid right now,

ANSWER THE QUESTION.

How much money is Kelly bringing to the table?

Showtime is a subscriber-based service. Now, if you are telling me that 10,000 or 100,000 Kelly fans will add Showtime to their cable package in order to watch him fight Bute, then THAT would be an example of Pav bringing dollars to the table.

If you do NOT think that KP brings that, then he is goose-egg.

Remember, you are talking about SHOWTIME license fees...not HBO license fees.

You don't know **** about the boxing business, and you keep throwing out generalities to try to cover up your ignorance.

Comment

Since Bute already has the Bell center sold out and it doesnt matter his opponent he mind as well fight Manfredo because it doesnt matter anyway right? Its not like the fight is on ppv smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Exxpert View Post
                      he just did. Fans of kelly watch him fight on tv ==> more money
                      This is premium CABLE...not broadcast. Or even basic cable.

Premium Cable: More viewers on a particular night does not translate to more money.

Broadcast/Basic cable: More viewers on a particular night DOES equal more money.

DIFFERENT REVENUE ALGORITHM!

Comment

Working...
                      X