Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Despite Loss, is The Philippines' Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That "Filipines best" had been whooping Mexicans for years..That's why they call him "the Mexican Assassin". Just Be thankful, With Memo's roids,Jmm was able to put Pac to sleep WITH A LUCKY PUNCH!
    because he was on his way to being assassinated just like the rest.
    Not sure Pac had been beating Mexicos best for years. Barreras was at his worst when he met Pac in 03 and washed up in 07. Morales beat Pac the 1st time but lost rematches when he was coming off losses to Barrera and Raheem. Marquez has arguably never lost to Pac and Margarito was finished aswel.

Marquez isnt a Filipino assassin and neither of Pac a mexicutioner. Marquez may have been on something "dodgy" but we dont know that so until proven guilty you have to give him his win.

Comment

Originally posted by G22 View Post
      Not sure Pac had been beating Mexicos best for years. Barreras was at his worst when he met Pac in 03 and washed up in 07. Morales beat Pac the 1st time but lost rematches when he was coming off losses to Barrera and Raheem. Marquez has arguably never lost to Pac and Margarito was finished aswel.

Marquez isnt a Filipino assassin and neither of Pac a mexicutioner. Marquez may have been on something "dodgy" but we dont know that so until proven guilty you have to give him his win.
      I believe you forgot a few names, but its okay.

Comment

I think I got the ones that matter though.
        Pacs had a career he can be proud of but he isnt a mexicutioner and its silly to call Marquez a Filicutioner when he is losing the series 2-1

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
          I think this is all that matters really

Comment

Why did Ronnie N have to take a shot at Marquez? Butthurt much? If you can't be an objective reporter then you shouldn't be a journalist.

Comment

Originally posted by G22 View Post
              I think I got the ones that matter though.
              Pacs had a career he can be proud of but he isnt a mexicutioner and its silly to call Marquez a Filicutioner when he is losing the series 2-1
              Nah, i believe you were right. The two I had in my head were Mexican American.

Comment

Nah, i believe you were right. The two I had in my head were Mexican American.

David Diaz and Oscar De La Hoya?

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                  That "Filipines best" had been whooping Mexicans for years..That's why they call him "the Mexican Assassin". Just Be thankful, With Memo's roids,Jmm was able to put Pac to sleep WITH A LUCKY PUNCH!
                  hahah what, so roids improve your luck do they ? LMFAO

they better hope the bookies dont find out

Ya fokkin toolbox

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Pac's resume and accomplishments are so deep than hes not only Phillipines best but still boxings best drug cheat
                    hi check

Comment

Ronnie " crybaby " Nathanielz.....

Come on Ronnie, look at the replay and talk us through what happened.....

Ronnie " crybaby " Nathanielz.....

Comment

Working...
                      X