Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao April Fight Unlikely, Marquez 5 Not in U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the difference 4%? so compared to last year Pacquiao would pay 344K more and Marquez will pay 120K more

and this lying bastard is moving a fight that generated 10+ million gate in Vegas to another country yet people believe him

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      It's not about taxes, arum is simply using that as an excuse to the fact that Pacquiao has been suspended from boxing after that brutal KO and that includes sparring. If Pacquiao were to fight in April in the US he wouldn't allow to be sparring in Feb/March.

Sneeky bastard.

Bob & Roach jusnt wanna cash Pacman out. They can't afford to have Pacquiao loose in the tune-up fight

Comment

Taxes just went up in America for pretty much everybody especially the top 1%.

40% of whatever Pac makes is pretty much half of what he earned and hes the one taking all the risk

If he can fight somewhere else and not pay any taxes than as a business move why not? You can hate Arum all you want but hes a great business man plain and simple

Comment

no one wants to see pacquiao fight again..he got raped by marquez..he's done..no one except some of his ball sniffers on boxingscene want pacquiao the loser to fight

Comment

Sounds to me they decided a Pacquiao fight before the Marquez fight might not be such a good idea after all. What if Pac is hurt again or even loses by KO? That might kill a big money fight with Marquez depending on the outcome. A lot of us were curious to see how Pac would handle punches in this tune up. Maybe we were not the only ones and Bob talked Manny out of this fight. Just a thought.

Comment

marquez gave up alot to make the 3rd and 4th fights. now he's running the show. dirty arum knows that he will have to come out of his pockets on the 5th fight and is trying to get around that part of it. thats all this is.taxes always have to be paid.this is about arum feeling his pockets.hope marquez puts him to sleep again.

Comment

Roach said something about Macau... most likely it would be the Venetian Cotai Arena, because it seats 15 000. IF that is the case, I pray they make it around mid October... I will be in Hong Kong, so I can take a ferry across...

Comment

Make the fight in Mexico City in el D.F

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                    no one wants to see pacquiao fight again..he got raped by marquez..he's done..no one except some of his ball sniffers on boxingscene want pacquiao the loser to fight
                    I do, actually. I thought he looked good in the Bradley fight, and I thought Pac/Marquez IV was the most exciting fight of 2012. He got KO'd, and I definitely think he shouldn't rush back into a fight in April because the KO was brutal, but I still would love to see him fight again. And I still think he can get an impressive win against a good opponent. I don't consider myself a mindless fan of celebrity over boxing either. You definitely don't speak for me though. I want to see Manny fight again just like I wanted to see Williams fight again when he got KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      Taxes just went up in America for pretty much everybody especially the top 1%.

40% of whatever Pac makes is pretty much half of what he earned and hes the one taking all the risk

If he can fight somewhere else and not pay any taxes than as a business move why not? You can hate Arum all you want but hes a great business man plain and simple
                      yea i was about to say this too so the tax reason may have some legitimacy however i wouldnt be surprised one bit if arum is just saying as a cover up for some completely different reason but i cant really see them making more money at the gate in a different country vegas seems like it would pull the most money in there

Comment

Working...
                      X