Comments Thread For: Team Trout: He Tried to Break up Fight, Wasn’t Drinking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slickslysmooth View Post
    Arrested because he was black or what..
    Nope, because he was engaging in a drunken fight which is illegal.

Witnesses identified Trout and three other people as being involved. While speaking to those allegedly involved, officers smelled alcohol and noticed "slurred speech and unsteady balance," according to the article, which cited the police report.

Comment

@bush

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      But on a serious note, the arrest does sound totally suspect.
      The arrest does sound bogus.

....hey Bush, ummm about your sig, and your cherrypicking comments, Floyd is the #1 Undisputed, Undefeated & Underated CHERRYPICKER of all time.

....the words cherrypicker and Pacquiao don't belong in the same sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
        Nope, because he was engaging in a drunken fight which is illegal.
        if he was involved in a fight he wouldn't have been arrested for public intoxication (which can't even be proved because theres no test)

also you would have to post the actual police report describing this not a article.
        Last edited by Godsfly; 01-02-2013, 11:22 PM.

Comment

i wonder if trout has a PR guy he could really use one right now

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
            i wonder if trout has a PR guy he could really use one right now
            His promoter or manager better get on it. People are running with this but, im sure it will pass. He's a big black guy with a non-black woman in West Texas. He shouldn't be surprised. Wonder why they didn't give him a breathalizer...

Comment

NFL Football Star Adrian Peterson also arrested in Texas for "Public Intoxication" also

If this was true about Austin Trout....SO! He is a Boxer not a Priest, I don't give a **** what boxers do on their own time

He is still going to beat Canelo regardless lol

Comment

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
                Yeah Pacman is such a cherry picker, that he fought and cleared out the welterweight division and fought the best lightweight in the world 4 times. Sounds like real cherry picking to me. Floyd-roid 7 fans got to be some of the stupidest in existence.
                You know what, if you finished reading that post, you'd see I said the same thing bout Floyd. So, who's stupid now??

Comment

HERES WHAT TROUT HAD TO SAY & WHAT I THINK ACTUALLY HAPPENED BECAUSE THE STORY MATCHES UP PERFECTLY TO WHAT ALREADY KNEW.

"We were sitting at a table at Taco Cabana (7800 N. Mesa), eating our food and a fight broke out at a table next to ours," Trout said Wednesday afternoon, taking a brief break from a training session. "The police officer said I was involved and I told him I don't fight for free. It's funny. They arrested everyone who wasn't involved in the fight.

"The police officer said I was intoxicated," Trout said. "I told him I wasn't. He said he could smell it on my breath and I asked to take a breathalyzer and he said he didn't have to give me one. They just held me for the required time, I paid a booking fee ($105 bond) and I was released. It was all just a mistake."

WHERES CANELO???????????? time to fight.
                  Last edited by Godsfly; 01-02-2013, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                    NFL Football Star Adrian Peterson also arrested in Texas for "Public Intoxication" also

If this was true about Austin Trout....SO! He is a Boxer not a Priest, I don't give a **** what boxers do on their own time

He is still going to beat Canelo regardless lol
                    You can't beat someone that won't fight you bro.

Comment

Witnesses identified Trout and three other people as being involved. While speaking to those allegedly involved, officers smelled alcohol and noticed "slurred speech and unsteady balance," according to the article, which cited the police report.
                      behave yourself trout...youre a superstar now

Comment

Working...
                      X