Comments Thread For: Donaire: No Matter if Rigondeaux or Mares Are Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
    Who is #1 at 122 to u???
    Neither Donaire or Nishioka. After October 13th, it shouldn't hurt anybody to admit that.

You honestly believe Donaire is the best at '22?

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      Doesn't he mean Rigo or Moreno.
      I think he has the best chance to knock Donaire off....

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
        Neither Donaire or Nishioka. After October 13th, it shouldn't hurt anybody to admit that.

So you don't answer, you're just refusing to give Donaire credit if he wins or entertain the idea he's the best fighter in the division.

Comment

One of..... He has yet too prove he is the best at 22.... After the 13th we will see.... Nishi isn't a foregone conclusion

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            So you don't answer, you're just refusing to give Donaire credit if he wins or entertain the idea he's the best fighter in the division.
            I'd pick Moreno and Rigo over Donaire. And yes, Donaire beating Nishioka is awesome, why?

Comment

One of..... He has yet too prove he is the best at 22.... After the 13th we will see.... Nishi isn't a foregone conclusion
              Okay, that's fine. We just don't agree that the 13th will decide whether he's the #1 guy in the division.

Comment

I'd pick Moreno and Rigo over Donaire. And yes, Donaire beating Nishioka is awesome, why?
                Because b4 Rigo Donaire Mares or Moreno even stepped foot in 22 Nishi was putting in work......

Comment

Okay, that's fine. We just don't agree that the 13th will decide whether he's the #1 guy in the division.
                  Who is #1 to u???

Comment

Because b4 Rigo Donaire Mares or Moreno even stepped foot in 22 Nishi was putting in work......
                    Yeah, in Japan, against whom?

Who is #1 to u???
                    As I told, bo... I'd pick Moreno and Rigo over Donaire... Nishioka, Mares, anyone at '22.

Out of those two, I don't know.
                    Last edited by deejd; 10-05-2012, 09:07 AM.

Comment

What happened ? Finally you said you want to face rigo , what changed ? You know rigo is the best 122 out there , you should fight him , win or lose. Nishioka is a great fighter ,but he is old now and a whole year without a fight might hurt hm. Rigondeaux , moreno , mares and donaire should fight to see who is the real deal. Go with the master , rigondeaux , to me the fastest , better counter , skillfull , and with the greatest punch power of them all .i havent seen a tko at 122 from donaire , and mares and moreno have yet to fight at this weigt . Mares is fighting a 118 in moreno whowill jump in weiht , and mares beat an old guy , the boricua , who was a 118 too . Mares s good but he doesnt have a punch , moreno is skillfull but no power at all . Donaire is great , but so far has 0 tko in 3 fights. This division has great fights to be made .....go with my man , the olimpic , rigondeaux.

Comment

Working...
                      X