No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao's Best Performance Since Cotto Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao's Best Performance Since Cotto Win

Entering the MGM Grand’s media center in Las Vegas on Saturday night, trainer Freddie Roach seemed to be a little out of sorts.

Moments earlier, Roach’s start fighter, Manny Pacquiao, had gone twelve hard rounds with Palm Springs, California’s Timothy Bradley. The fight was an interesting one to study and while Bradley’s grit and fortitude were on display, it was the skills of Pacquiao that appeared to carry the day.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree, to dominate a fighter like Bradley in his prime and make him almost seem like he wanted to quit was impressive.

Comment

To be honest I don't think he looked good. I wouldn't say that he is shot but he has lost a step and his stamina has diminished.

Comment

lmao what?

Comment

manny gassed out.....

Comment

Manny beat Bradleys azz...hehehehe Bradely is happy with a gift....In no life time will Bradley ever beat Manny! Especially in a rematch. Manny will Knock him out. There will be no decision!

Comment

Thought the Cotto fight was way more exciting, I was bored after the 8th. Bradley fled, slipped punches and survived.

Pac didnt look good to me at all and ive always enjoyed his fights. Rematch will be a snoozer no need for it.

Wish Pac would grow a pair and forget a rematch, leave Arum, and negotiate with Floyd.

Comment

I wouldn't say that. He looked a little better than the Marquez fight because of who he was fighting.

If he would have fought JMM we would be hearing excuses about cramps right now.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                  Thought the Cotto fight was way more exciting, I was bored after the 8th. Bradley fled, slipped punches and survived.

Pac didnt look good to me at all and ive always enjoyed his fights. Rematch will be a snoozer no need for it.

Wish Pac would grow a pair and forget a rematch, leave Arum, and negotiate with Floyd.
                  Yeah I agree with this. It looked as if he was starting to gass towards the end.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Entering the MGM Grand’s media center in Las Vegas on Saturday night, trainer Freddie Roach seemed to be a little out of sorts.

Moments earlier, Roach’s start fighter, Manny Pacquiao, had gone twelve hard rounds with Palm Springs, California’s Timothy Bradley. The fight was an interesting one to study and while Bradley’s grit and fortitude were on display, it was the skills of Pacquiao that appeared to carry the day.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    Pacquiao IMO looked pretty shitty in this fight.

Bradley, who is not a power puncher, handled Pacquiao's mythical power like a champion.

Tim IMO didn't win, but he took the best of what Pacquiao could throw at him like a champ.

Even if the decision had gone the other way, it would have been a victory of sorts for Tim. He showed that a prime fighter not coming off a loss and is ready will always make Pacquiao look less than above average.

JMM showed it first though.

Comment

Working...
                    X