No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shaw Warns Top Rank, Says Tim Bradley Deal is Terrific

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shaw Warns Top Rank, Says Tim Bradley Deal is Terrific

WBC/WBO junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley is obviously looking to spread his wings and fly away from Big Gary Shaw's promotional nest.

[Click Here To Read More]

Shaw knows that its over for him. Maybe he should stop wearing sweats all the time and start dressing like a serious promoter.

If Bradley went to Top Rank than 1.3 million would be chump change and Bradley and Shaw know this.

Comment

I knew their was prob a extension on Shaw contract.

Comment

Shaw is scared of Arum and his deadline and Dela Hoya and his suitcase.

Comment

Translation: "That's what I can afford."

Comment

The best thing for Bradley will be to let his contract run out then head for the hill's away from Shaw..This guy is a true scumbag..Bradley sign to GBP please...F TR..

Comment

I can't blame Bradley for wanting to get out of his contract.

Comment

This is my first post, but I wanted to post on this thread in particular just because I can't stand Gary Shaw!

As much as I hate what GBP and Top Rank are doing with the sport, especially with their little H.S. "he said, she said" spat...but Gary Shaw is even worse than them. How he continues to get fighters to sign under his promotional stable is beyond me.

I just want to see the Khan vs. Bradley fight already.

Comment

Ahem....

THIS IS WHY THE KHAN FIGHT ISN'T HAPPENING.

That is all.

Comment

as much as i would like to sit back and say how messed up it is, bradley has gotta look out for his family. i can't blame the man for wanting to maximize his profits; because Arum, while less than savory, can and will make you stinky rich. Oscar, Floyd, Pacquiao

however, i feel like if bradley was confident about beating khan, he would take the fight under Shaw, and then go from there.

Comment

Working...
                    X