No announcement yet.

Rottweiler Attacks Police Officer in America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    What the fcuk, that dog is a danger to society, how the hell can they just give it back to the owner, what happens to the next person that walks by that house and the dog charges at them, i doubt they will have a taser handy
    nah they will probs have a desert eagle in their pocket...remember this was in America lol

Comment

Got a Rottie myself. Worlds best dogs if handled correct. That officer showed nice reflexes and a cool head, even though in his position I would've drawn the gun.

Comment

I love how the cop pulls his gun out and then points it at the dog as if that's going to make the dog stop.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
          I love how the cop pulls his gun out and then points it at the dog as if that's going to make the dog stop.
          If the other officer hadn't pulled out his taser than I'm sure that black officer would've pulled a DMX.

Comment

Originally posted by LOLORSKATES View Post
            If the other officer hadn't pulled out his taser than I'm sure that black officer would've pulled a DMX.
            Pulled a DMX? I am not familar with that term.

Comment

[QUOTE=squealpiggy;7822956]Well the taser worked for five seconds which is how long the initial shock lasts. Once the shock goes you're back to normal immediately.

Hell of a lot better than pepper spray though.

And that dog should be put down. The officer should have shot it.[
              /QUOTE]

...I love dogs but I have to agree. That could have been a little kid. If a dog ever attacks one of my kids I am ****ing the owner up beyond recognition. I put it on them.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
                Pulled a DMX? I am not familar with that term.
                DMX has been in constant trouble with animal abuse (I'm guessing not anymore since he's just another broke crackhead) but I'm saying that officer would've shot the dog.

Comment

[QUOTE=PBDS;7826071]
                  Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Well the taser worked for five seconds which is how long the initial shock lasts. Once the shock goes you're back to normal immediately.

Hell of a lot better than pepper spray though.

And that dog should be put down. The officer should have shot it.[
                  /QUOTE]

...I love dogs but I have to agree. That could have been a little kid. If a dog ever attacks one of my kids I am ****ing the owner up beyond recognition. I put it on them.
                  Oh I'm a dog person but if I had a glock and a 90 lbs rottweiler was running at me I wouldn't hesitate to use it.

Not sure what it would do though.

That's my glock.

Comment

I can't tell if you quoted yourself Piggy..
                    If you did I'd come to your house and pat you on the head like you were my ******ed cousin at the family reunion.

Comment

That dog is obvious very dangerous and needs to be put down. Sad but it already attacked before and just attacked the cop, it will hurt someone badly if not taken care of. I thought I seen one of the kids riding on it's back, very bad owners.

Comment

Working...
                      X