Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar's Best Move Now? I propose JCC Jr. Your Thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar's Best Move Now? I propose JCC Jr. Your Thoughts?

Poll to come.

JCC Jr. is a realistic fight for Oscar to win and go out on top with. It will be an all out war for as long as it lasts, with JCC Jr. fighting for Daddy's honor and Oscar fighting for redemption. Oscar is to shot to mess with any other elite welters/ jr. welters. your thoughts?
    Retire
    17.78%
    Fight JCC Jr.
    24.44%
    Fight Hatton
    2.22%
    Fight Margarito
    8.89%
    Fight Vernon Forrest
    4.44%
    Rematch Tito
    24.44%
    Rematch Shane
    4.44%
    Rematch Pac
    2.22%
    Rematch Floyd
    2.22%
    Fight Roy Jones in a Freak Show Battle of the Shot Legends who Fought Past Their Primes...
    8.89%

Originally posted by mspiegelo View Post
    Poll to come.

JCC Jr. is a realistic fight for Oscar to win and go out on top with. It will be an all out war for as long as it lasts, with JCC Jr. fighting for Daddy's honor and Oscar fighting for redemption. Oscar is to shot to mess with any other elite welters/ jr. welters. your thoughts?
    lol it actually would be a realistic fight huh , plus its a good chance to stick it to the chavez family one more time before he retires lol, if he beats up chavez jr and at at the of the fight he should tell chavez Sr " see what happens when you support pacquiao instead of me !!!! " lol lol lol lol

Comment

poll added....

Comment

If he has to fight again, I'd say fight Jr and then retire. But I'm not paying to watch it. Not after paying to see the Pac fight and seeing a guy guaranteed 20 million quit on his stool without protest.

Comment

that would be a good fight for Oscar since JCC JR is a bum and would probably draw $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by SD_Mexirican View Post
            lol it actually would be a realistic fight huh , plus its a good chance to stick it to the chavez family one more time before he retires lol, if he beats up chavez jr and at at the of the fight he should tell chavez Sr " see what happens when you support pacquiao instead of me !!!! " lol lol lol lol
            haha. yea. he can really stick it to the chavez family. JCC continues to talk smack to this day. JCC Jr. is just asking to be further exposed.

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            If he has to fight again, I'd say fight Jr and then retire. But I'm not paying to watch it. Not after paying to see the Pac fight and seeing a guy guaranteed 20 million quit on his stool without protest.
            Yeah. This would be a great network tv fight shown for free in mexico and the us!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mspiegelo View Post
              Poll to come.

he should fight the winner of money marg / ssm if he wants to prove that he's not shot and he can continue boxing

he should fight tito if he wants to retire.

Comment

He should just retire, he looked shot, I doubt even a shot DLH would be able to beat JCC Jr., it could end up being something like Ali-Berbick.

Comment

beat tito (again) and call it a career.

Comment

I say Oscar fights once more, someone who he can beat like JCC Jr. or Tito, but get this on network television. He doesn't need all of the extra millions ppv would generate. Just a fight everyone could see for free with some upcoming talent and some exciting fights on the undercard. Then Oscar can ride off into the sunset. Oh, and put Evander Holyfield on the undercard against a wet paper bag so he could do the same.
                    Last edited by johnkraus; 12-07-2008, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X