Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Stewart grabs Kevin Harvick's wife ass.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a storey behind that and I think you should be educated. Tony Stewart and the Harvick's are very good friends and they go way back. Tony Stewart used to drive for KHI for free in the Nationwide series that's how good friends they are.

Now to the ass grabbing. Tony Stewart once grabbed her ass before a race just screwing around and he won the race. Tony then went to Kevin and said "dude I;m going to give her a grab for good luck before every race."

Kevin was cool with it and so before every race Tony gives her a little grab.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
      There's a storey behind that and I think you should be educated. Tony Stewart and the Harvick's are very good friends and they go way back. Tony Stewart used to drive for KHI for free in the Nationwide series that's how good friends they are.

Now to the ass grabbing. Tony Stewart once grabbed her ass before a race just screwing around and he won the race. Tony then went to Kevin and said "dude I;m going to give her a grab for good luck before every race."

Yea i just read that they basically all grab each others asses for luck,but after looking at a few pics of her id call her ass lucky also.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
        It should have been a blood feud. Honorless gwai lo!
        thanks for the morning chuckle. loooooooooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post

she has good blood

Comment

Her ass was hella soft. He got a god sized chunk of it. I wouldnt play that game with my lady.

Comment

Working...
            X