Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latinos, have you ever met Latinos that didn't like you because of your nationality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChiRock773 View Post
    LOL...that's been my experience with most central americans...i've met alot of cool ones..but most will hate on mexico every time...they'll root against them in soccer or any boxing match....it could be mexico vs al qaeda in soccer they'll root for al qaeda 10 out of 10 times....

lol...it must be some for of inferiority complex where they can't stand seeing other people win.....
    its true even if the u.s. just raped their team in the previous game they will root for the u.s. over mexico still or if a mexican boxer is fighting some other ethnicity they will say that the mexican is going to get owned

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
      its true even if the u.s. just raped their team in the previous game they will root for the u.s. over mexico still or if a mexican boxer is fighting some other ethnicity they will say that the mexican is going to get owned
      Maybe cause they were born in the USA?

Not speaking for myself though, I enjoy seeing Chicharito do good.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
        Maybe cause they were born in the USA?

Not speaking for myself though, I enjoy seeing Chicharito do good.
        the ones that were born in central america do it

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
          the ones that were born in central america do it
          A lot born in central america would do many things knowing you're from America.

If my country actually had a lot of good looking girls, I would go down there every now and then to take advantage and laugh my way back to the airport.

In other words, it don't matter bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
            A lot born in central america would do many things knowing you're from America.

If my country actually had a lot of good looking girls, I would go down there every now and then to take advantage and laugh my way back to the airport.

In other words, it don't matter bruh.
            the girls are the cooler ones

Comment

Cubans are mad cool. Great food!

Ricans I've met are cool. Love mexican food. Ha. Dated a rican girl.

Dominicans are super cool man. Great friends who are dominican.

Guatemalans are cool.

Only had one Salvadorian friend, dude was thug. haha.

Panamanians are cool. Dated a panamanian girl, enjoyed that for sure.

Colombians are also super cool.

- I think anyone can discriminate. Glad I've never been discriminated by a Latino brother, other than on this site haha.

Now, whites.....all I have to say is phuck white cops.

Comment

I'm Chicano(Mexican/American)The only problems I've come across were from whites, blacks, and mexicans. The Mexicans would give me a hard time because I'm not fluent in Spanish.

I've never had any trouble from any other Latinos.

Comment

Originally posted by Mathiaz View Post
                  I'm Chicano(Mexican/American)The only problems I've come across were from whites, blacks, and mexicans. The Mexicans would give me a hard time because I'm not fluent in Spanish.

I've never had any trouble from any other Latinos.
                  .....looks like we have ourselves another Pocho.

you'll feel right at home here...most Mexicans here are pochos like yourself

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    .....looks like we have ourselves another Pocho.

you'll feel right at home here...most Mexicans here are pochos like yourself

Comment

Working...
                    X