Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana on Training For Guerrero, Talks Matthysse, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana on Training For Guerrero, Talks Matthysse, More

On August 27th, interim WBA junior welterweight champion Marcos Maidana will find himself in a do or die fight against Gilroy, California’s Robert ‘The Ghost’ Guerrero inside of the HP Pavilion in San Jose. It is the exact kind of fight that boxing thrives on as we will find out whether the pressure and power of Maidana will be enough to upend Guerrero, who has shown himself to be an efficient and polished boxer-puncher over the years.

[Click Here To Read More]

see, thats why its hard to hate on this guy....he's classy outside of the ring but a beast inside....humble and exciting rather than cocky and boring....

so lucas never beat him out of the 4 times thy fought?...not surprised at all
    make guerrero quit marcos...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      see, thats why its hard to hate on this guy....he's classy outside of the ring but a beast inside....humble and exciting rather than cocky and boring....

so lucas never beat him out of the 4 times thy fought?...not surprised at all
      make guerrero quit marcos...
      I like both guys, I became a Guerrero fan after he dropped his IBF title to be with his wife and let other fighters get an opportunity. Maidana/Guerrero will be a good fight that will go to the cards. I hope Maidana expects a good body attack from Guerrero.

Comment

Guerrero's straight and more accurate punches will be the difference in this fight. I see him really battering Maidana to a tko or cut stoppage. This one could get brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          Guerrero's straight and more accurate punches will be the difference in this fight. I see him really battering Maidana to a tko or cut stoppage. This one could get brutal.
          Lol Dream on man Guerrero is getting knocked out..

Comment

Anybody goin to this fight?

I'm gonna be about 15 deep! Already bought our tickets and apparently its an HBO triple header is what i heard..

Comment

This is gonna be a great fight. Maidana is a breath of fresh air and one of my favorite fighters. A monster in the ropes and not ******ed outside them. Id love for him to ko the ghost in spectacular fashion and see about a fight with rios. That would be worth 70 bucks in my opinion. Boxing needs more warriors like these two, and a fight between them would be a clash of the titans. Winner gets what's left of jmm after the pac fight.

Comment

Maidana is an awesome fighter, but Guerrero is going to punish him badly. Knockout win for Guerrero. I'll be there and will thank the lord this fight happened in the bay.

Comment

LOL, there's a pattern here, Mathysse drops guys and then doesn't get the decision.

Comment

I'm a Maidana fan, but I'm picking Guerrero in this one. Although I love Chino's style, he has a LOT of flaws. Slow on his feet, tires easily, can't really box worth **** to be honest LOL...but he only needs to land one punch to end it. He gets out-skilled by a lot of the top guys at 140, and if you don't stand and trade with him he falls behind quick. Always exciting though because with his power, he's never out of the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X