No announcement yet.

the universe did not just create its damn self.we have a creator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    We can theorize the graviton perfectly well, the problem is finding it.

It probably escapes to different dimensions, that would explain why it is so weak and why it is so difficult to detect.
    We can think it up, but it doesn't make sense due to the infinity problem I mentioned.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
      What made God?
      For the last time: The first cause argument does not argue that everything that exists must have a cause. There is no logical reason for even arguing that.

The first cause argument argues that anything that begins to exist must have a cause . It then assumes that the universe is a long chain of events connected by cause and effect, and thus that every event in the universe had a beginning and hence a cause. In the end that brings us to a "first cause".
      Last edited by res; 06-16-2012, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        We can think it up, but it doesn't make sense due to the infinity problem I mentioned.

No problem at all, we have found 3 of the 4 force carrier particles, the Gluon, photons, W Boson and Z Boson for the electroweak force.

These particles were not just thought up, they were predicted by the standard model.

Our laws of physics that we are use to in our everyday lives are insignificant on the quantum level.

Comment

• Originally posted by PacmanSteroids
          Where have you been in the last 5 years? You are out of date. News flash to you; Without the discovery of the bosom particle (aka God particle), the Big Bang theory goes out the window. The big bang theory supports what you state, that the universe is expanding. Scientists have calculated a 98% probability that the bosom particle does not exist. Therefore, it basically states that there was never a beginning nor there will ever be an end. The universe has always been here and always will be here for eternity. It also has no size. It´s infinite. Never ends. therefore there is no god or gods.
          Where is this 98% probability derived from?

The Higgs boson is predicted by the standard model, as is the graviton.

And a boson is just a fundamental force carrier particle with no mass, photons that make up light are also bosons.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            No problem at all, we have found 3 of the 4 force carrier particles, the Gluon, photons, W Boson and Z Boson for the electroweak force.

These particles were not just thought up, they were predicted by the standard model.

Our laws of physics that we are use to in our everyday lives are insignificant on the quantum level.
            Yes but those particles do not need renormalization.

When describing graviton interactions, the classical theory (i.e., the tree diagrams) and semiclassical corrections (one-loop diagrams) behave normally, but Feynman diagrams with two (or more) loops lead to ultraviolet divergences; that is, infinite results that cannot be removed because the quantized general relativity is not renormalizable, unlike quantum electrodynamics. That is, the usual ways physicists calculate the probability that a particle will emit or absorb a graviton give nonsensical answers and the theory loses its predictive power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              Yes but those particles do not need renormalization.
              That is the problem with the theories in can't incorporate the graviton.

Those theories are not perfect.

Comment

• I have to see things to believe them. I don't believe in God and I never have.

I stand on the ''No Such Bloody Thing as God'' hill. Until he comes forward to me and shows himself to be real, I'll never shift from my perch.

Overall, I say fuck religion. I am a Christian with a religious name (Cainan)and I've never believed. Don't know why my parents bothered with religious names because none of my siblings believe either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
                  Intense heat within a supernova explosion.

The original element was hydrogen.
                  Originally posted by -MAKAVELLIX- View Post
                  and what made hydrogen?
                  Originally posted by -MAKAVELLIX- View Post
                  and that is where science fails cause nothing cant make something
                  great logic! when you cant explain something god did it

i guess it easier for you to say "god did it" than "i dont know"

cool! it all makes sense now

Comment

• Originally posted by 2120 View Post

LOL

Those sort of folk make me laugh. He'd have been one of them that hung himself when the evolution theory came out.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2120 View Post

Somethings can't be explained.

Comment

Working...
                      X