Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist Pacquiao fans.... Shocked at racism!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racist Pacquiao fans.... Shocked at racism!

LOL I mean, Floyd made a mistake, he apologized. You accept it like most people have or you don't. Now trying to go after Floyd for his comments makes no sense. What's the point? Have his sponsors drop him? Won't happen. Have him repent even though you consider himself to be a racist (which he's not)? Racist people over 30 don't repent, at best they can save their kids from being racist too, that's how the racism has reached the 21st century.

It's kinda funny that the same people who call Floyd a monkey, a ****** and say the only civilized people in the states are the white people (funny how a supposed Philippino would think that) are now shocked at a little bit of racism from Floyd. Pacquiao wasn't really offended as he's resisting Floyd's mind games for the time being but the racist fans, no they are too sensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
      Yep they are still doing that.

Comment

Comment

I have a question.

How do you know the Pac fans who are being racist towards Floyds are Pinoys?

You know Pac fans has fans from every ethnicity right? I mean I been accused of being Pinoy just cuz I am a Pac fan.

Not saying that the racist Pac fans are not Pinoys. But, how do you know they're just out of curiousity?

And, how do you know they're Pac fans anyways? Maybe they're are just Floyd haters and necessary Pac fans. Maybe they just siding with him cuz he is Floyd rival at this time.

Comment

I remember when the Pacquiao fans defended Pacquiao for making a video on Ustream saying Floyd will bow to his mastah and cook him some Fried Chicken, grape drank, collard greens, and some watermelon.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              I have a question.

How do you know the Pac fans who are being racist towards Floyds are Pinoys?

You know Pac fans has fans from every ethnicity right? I mean I been accused of being Pinoy just cuz I am a Pac fan.

Not saying that the racist Pac fans are not Pinoys. But, how do you know they're just out of curiousity?

And, how do you know they're Pac fans anyways? Maybe they're are just Floyd haters and necessary Pac fans. Maybe they just siding with him cuz he is Floyd rival at this time.
              Best question. I know for a fact some of them AREN'T. Is this a surprise to you?

Comment

Couldn't you have just posted this in 1 of the other 100 threads about the exact same topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                  LOL I mean, Floyd made a mistake, he apologized. You accept it like most people have or you don't. Now trying to go after Floyd for his comments makes no sense. What's the point? Have his sponsors drop him? Won't happen. Have him repent even though you consider himself to be a racist (which he's not)? Racist people over 30 don't repent, at best they can save their kids from being racist too, that's how the racism has reached the 21st century.

It's kinda funny that the same people who call Floyd a monkey, a ****** and say the only civilized people in the states are the white people (funny how a supposed Philippino would think that) are now shocked at a little bit of racism from Floyd. Pacquiao wasn't really offended as he's resisting Floyd's mind games for the time being but the racist fans, no they are too sensitive.
                  Welcome to the internet

damnn i find it sad how ppl like the ts does not see the difference between the fans and the actual so called role models. Imagine if Pac said something racist about African-American....

Comment

If PAC did then everyone would either look the other way or find some reason to condone his behavior.

Comment

Working...
                    X