Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guessed it right!!! Oscar's have the same BS excuses again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea manny will love this another easy 10 million where he doesn't barely have to get hit at all or risk any damage

Comment

Oscar looked strangely dumbfounded against Manny.

If the rematch were to happen, and Oscar edges out Manny for the win...

Can we all say: Trilogy?

Comment

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post

Tnx man! Very contradicting isn't it?

... and yeah, Oscar sounds so ghey! ovey!!!

Comment

why cant people back off oscar? the guy just suffered a humiliating loss, just leave the dude alone until he fights again next

Comment

Originally posted by WaRCoTTo View Post
            This fight doesn't sell!..

It was an embarrassing Monday at work for me as a boxing fan..everyone comin up to me like..

"I wasted my money on that ****!"..

"Boxing is the new WWF"..

"That was garbage!!"..

The casual fan was so disappointed in this fight that I doubt no matter how well he markets this fight that in early or late spring the economy will still be screwed and the people don't wanna be robbed out of another $54.99..I know I don't that's for sure!!
            You must work with Mexicans. I heard exuses from the Mexican Mafia the stupid Oscar threw the fight in this forum.. Those who think Oscar threw the fight don't know boxing... There are alot of easier ways to throw a fight than a fractured eye socket... Anyone who believes Valero can beat Pacquiao don't know boxing either.....Yall are idiots for real..

Comment

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
              Tnx man! Very contradicting isn't it?

... and yeah, Oscar sounds so ghey! ovey!!!
              Yeah that moving gif you have sure looks choreographed.... thats some jackie chan stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                Yeah that moving gif you have sure looks choreographed.... thats some jackie chan stuff.

Are you sure it's not Bruce Lee? Or Jet Li maybe?

Comment

This is one thing I don't like about Oscar, I mean how you gonna blame Ignacio Beristain who's trained legends? Oscar's body failed him, it wasn't the people in his corner.

I'm all for a rematch though, just cause I know the Oscar I grew up watchin can take Paq easily. The question is if he's still capable of fightin. Only way to find out I'd think is to try and sneak in a fight at 147 to set up a rematch. See if comin in at 147 in a more comfortable way and renourishing yourself in a more LOGICAL way before fight night makes a difference. It probably won't, so choose one more fight thats still a challenge and one that you leave the sport on if you can't keep goin.

Comment

Working...
                  X