Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Chavez a disgrace to his family?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Id hope not after his dad admitted to taking drugs during training camp a couple weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by ElChicano View Post
      A deadbeat loser who has no real job and has served jail time is calling a millionaire a deadbeat/disgrace.

You probably got banged by Bubba up in there.
      Chavez is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
        Chavez is that you?
        I don't even like Chavez Jr. one bit. You fail again sir just like you do in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
          Is Chavez a disgrace to his family?
          Yes, and to the sport of Boxing.

Comment

I found Chavez Jr. likeable in the 24/7 series, seems chilled and doesn't take life too seriously.

Comment

If he trains right he can be a beast. He would do better in a rematch if properly trained and would go in with more confidence. At 168 he can beat Abraham, Pavlik and Kessler .I doubt he would beat Froch, Bute and defenitely not Ward!!

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                omg omg omg
                I am dying

Comment

People need to calm down. Disgrace? Really.

Comment

edit:

i went a little to hard on Floyd, still p4p #1, can't deny his skill
                    Last edited by ElMeroChingon; 09-21-2012, 05:02 PM.

Comment

I would say disgrace is to strong of a word~

I would say he isn't living up to his fathers name, which is awfully tough to ask but the kid clearly has ability he just isn't devoting himself to the game to the level he needs to get the most out of himself. Maybe a disappointment but even then he has made pretty well for himself and even though he essentially got embarrassed in his toughest fight he kept trying until the end and almost made it work, so it would be hard for me to call him that either.

I would say he needs to do a better job and leave it at that and will reserve further judgement until more or the rest of his career plays out.

Comment

Working...
                      X