No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sammy Vasquez Jr. Inks Agreement With Al Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sammy Vasquez Jr. Inks Agreement With Al Haymon

BoxingScene.com has been advised that undefeated welterweight contender Sammy "The Who Can Mexican" Vasquez Jr. (17-0, 13KOs) has inked an agreement with powerful manager/adviser Al Haymon.

Vasquez is scheduled to return on February 20th in a ShoBox headliner on Showtime. He faces Emmanuel Lartey (16-2-1, 7KOs) on the card.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully that means Sammy Vasquez Jr. will be on television a whole lot. He's the epitome of a TV fighter. All action, .

Comment

Fu cken idiot!

Comment

I wonder why these fighters are NOT signing with Top Rank?

Comment

Haymon has a future champ in vazquez.good signing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            They are not signing with GBP, dibella, and duva either do you also wonder why that is?

Comment

LMFAO is that really his Alias? "The Who Can Mexican"?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Because they have no intention of ever developing into ppv stars, they are content being in mismatches and possibly headlining ShowTime cards against weak opposition. Name one al haymon fighter who has developed into a ppv star? Not one. All the ppv stars of today with the lone exception of canelo got their by fighting for top rank and that includes mayweather, pacquiao, Marquez, cotto, and Chavez Jr. I.e. Every ppv fighter besides canelo who had to beg Oscar to give him the hard fights which got him on ppv. Haymon may protect his fighters from fighting tough fights, but alls that means is they will never develop into full fledge ppv attractions

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  They are not signing with GBP, dibella, and duva either do you also wonder why that is?
                  I could be wrong, but I thought Oscar just signed like 10 fighters last week. Also DiBella will be one of the promoters Haymon will be using for ****e TV and NBC. A lot of good things happening for boxing in 2015.

Comment

I cant believe Espinoza is allowing haymon to continue to screw him by giving him these bad fights for ShowTime while he takes the good fights over to NBC lmao why Espinoza still has a job is beyond comprehension

Comment

Working...
                    X