No announcement yet.

Mathysse vs Garcia? Let's hear it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mathysse vs Garcia? Let's hear it.

I think Mathysse wins, but damn, it would be a damn good fight.

Matthysse would abolutely murder Garcia, but it's a fight worth seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Matthysse would abolutely murder Garcia, but it's a fight worth seeing.
      I don't know if he'd murder him.

They would have fierce exchanges as well. I just think Mathysse is the tougher fighter and damn strong.

But I wouldn't doubt both fighters getting dropped in the process.

Comment

Man, get Garcia in the ring with Matthysse, Maidana, Rios, Alvarado, Marquez, I don't give a f*** just get him in the ring with someone exciting. 140 is rocking right now with potential exciting fights.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Man, get Garcia in the ring with Matthysse, Maidana, Rios, Alvarado, Marquez, I don't give a f*** just get him in the ring with someone exciting. 140 is rocking right now with potential exciting fights.
          Agreed.

My top two would be Rios then Mathysse. But 140 is exciting right now.

Comment

garcia is more wide and open than maidana when he's in those exchanges. matthysse would absolutely destroy him.

Comment

man, i was thinking the same thing (just said it in the official khan/garcia thread). matthysse deserves it. and i too think matthysse beats garcia, i think late tko or decision. but like the bringer said, put him in there with any top 140 lber and we'll surely be in for an entertaining fight. great win for danny. real happy for him right now being the underdog and all the mayweather/khan talks overlooking him.

Comment

Man I want that fight so bad. Matthyse would literally put Garcia to sleep. Id put money on it. Not that Matthyse would get the Ko, but actually put Garcia to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  I think Mathysse wins, but damn, it would be a damn good fight.
                  It will be bloody.

Comment

Matthysse vs Garcia and Ortiz vs Khan

Comment

Working...
                    X