Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd's head getting bigger? Roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Floyd's head getting bigger? Roids?

I could swear Mayweather's head has gotten bigger over the years. And he's getting better physically with age. With the history of drug abuse in that family. I wouldn't be surprised if PBF's been on steroids for all his pro career.

If Mayweather is on something; most not be working then. Because he has declined in everything on the move up to the higher divisions.

Comment

I dont give a fak cuz Im chilling with Hongkong i luv this song.

Comment

What are you talking about? Mayweather had WAY MORE POWER when he fought at 130 and that power dropped significantly. You cant say the same for Manny Pacthemroids. Who's power has DRAMATICALLY increased even though he's fighting guys naturally bigger then him and he was never known to be a one punch knockout artist. Hmmm now who's on steroids??

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          If Mayweather is on something; most not be working then. Because he has declined in everything on the move up to the higher divisions.
          Dom, you know everything has a pinnacle.

The reason could be why Floyd is declining is because of overdosage and anything that is taken beyond what the body can take will negate what the substance is supposed to do.

Floyd is experiencing all of that now, the fragile bones, declining performance and sexual preferences all points to one directions only. No need to deny and close our eyes on it.

If Pac was or experiencing it too, i myself will never make excuses in behalf of him, in fact i don't even like him so why cover him?

Comment

He did have awesome power back in the days. He just had better targets and chinny opponents. There's no way Mayweather would have KOed hatton back in the day with his brittle hands. Just because he KOed the glass-jawed Corrales and potshotted a sitting duck like Gatti doesn't make him more powerful. There's definitely suspicion there. With the history of drug abuse in the family, I'd be surprised if he doesn't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
              Dom, you know everything has a pinnacle.

The reason could be why Floyd is declining is because of overdosage and anything that is taken beyond what the body can take will negate what the substance is supposed to do.

Floyd is experiencing all of that now, the fragile bones, declining performance and sexual preferences all points to one directions only. No need to deny and close our eyes on it.

If Pac was or experiencing it too, i myself will never make excuses in behalf of him, in fact i don't even like him so why cover him?
              Believe that all you want, I honestly don't care. I already got my point across and thats all that matters.

Comment

LMAO@ These *******s trying to switch it around and claim Mayweather is on steroids. They know their idol is juicing so they're trying to turn the tables to take away from the obvious. Pac is on Roids plain and simple and I'm gonna laugh when he gets caught.. Because trust me he will get caught eventually.. Maybe not right away but eventually everyones dirty laundry comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorillaz View Post
                  He did have awesome power back in the days. He just had better targets and chinny opponents. There's no way Mayweather would have KOed hatton back in the day with his brittle hands. Just because he KOed the glass-jawed Corrales and potshotted a sitting duck like Gatti doesn't make him more powerful. There's definitely suspicion there. With the history of drug abuse in the family, I'd be surprised if he doesn't do it.
                  Power went down, activity went down, hand speed/ foot speed went down. So why even bring Mayweather up? Because you simply hate him right?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    Power went down, activity went down, hand speed/ foot speed went down. So why even bring Mayweather up? Because you simply hate him right?
                    It could be hate but still a legitimate concern.

Floyd, even if most of us don't like him, is considered a pillar in the boxing world. If not for him, well that's according to him anyway, boxing will not be experiencing sort of revival now but with all these steroids and substance abuse accusations flying around, this will surely taint the sport.

So why cover someone up? I'm all for it actually whoever gets exposed for this kind of shenanigans.

Let us be vigilant about this, Floyd has been cherry picking opponents lately those who cannot hurt him and Pac has been challenging bigger guys too so as a sport afficionado, let us delve deeper into this matter at hand now before we all get suckered by all this hype of tainted GOATs.

Comment

Working...
                    X