No announcement yet.

Saw V

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw V

anyone see this yet? I saw it last night. Let me say I have no idea what the fuck the story line is anymore but i just like watching the way they die kind of reminds of the final destination movies

I stopped watching after saw 3.

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
      anyone see this yet? I saw it last night. Let me say I have no idea what the fuck the story line is anymore but i just like watching the way they die kind of reminds of the final destination movies
      yeah i seen that movie last night too...because my friends wanted to see it and it was so late it was the only movie playing at that time of night.

the storyline did suck...

watching them die IS the movie in my opinion.

Comment

1 was the best, 2 was one of the better sequels to a horror franchise in recent memory. After 3 I just stopped watching altogether.

They're already working on part 6 for next October.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          1 was the best, 2 was one of the better sequels to a horror franchise in recent memory. After 3 I just stopped watching altogether.

are you serious???

its going to be the movie series that never ends...

10 years from now well be on saw 18...

Comment

The first one was great and then after that it pretty much sucks. I thought this one was better than 2,3, and 4 even though the ending was the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

Why??? That's 4 out of 5 that are total **** movies and not worth watching.

Comment

Just waiting for the Friday the 13th remake......

Comment

Originally posted by The_Italian View Post
                  are you serious???

its going to be the movie series that never ends...

10 years from now well be on saw 18...
                  saw 24 currently filming, what u talking about 18?

saw 1 was the best, i loved that one

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
                    The first one was great and then after that it pretty much sucks. I thought this one was better than 2,3, and 4 even though the ending was the worst.
                    not for me...there were some girls that went with me...they felt it neccessary to put their faces in my chest and wrap themselves around me during the ending scenes...when the guy and girl sawed their hands and when the guy got smashed by the wall...

so it was a GREAT ending for me...

NOTE: i gave one girl a ride home...and lets just say my night ended GREAT.

Comment

Working...
                    X