Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Teddy Atlas ever apologized for the accusations he threw at Cus and Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    What?
    Atlas played with his sister with a loaded gun whilst he watched Cus finger Tyson in a special room after Lewis made Tyson cry in Cambodia?

See what i did there?

Im sure someone could quote me and twist things a little, and get **** a little wrong and it will start some new bull**** rumors.

(I added Cambodia for pedo-effect)
    Ya great points there bro.

i THINK that's what people did too.

Although only Cus and Mike along with the dozens of young boys they were living with can truly know what really happened in that house.

Probably some Michael Jackson **** for all we know

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
      Ya I will like to see if someone can give me page numbers too if it is true, I'm buying the book..

Although you don't need a book dude to see that at least SOME OF IT is probably true.

Mike getting beaten up by Lewis as a teenager then slamming his own head in the bathroom sounds 100% Legit

The Mike kissing guy on the lip accusation

well I found the youtube video to confirm that at least

Now I don't know about 'secret room with Cus' rumors,, but at least some of the accusations seem to be true
      GTFOH with that "seem to be true" ****.

I'm pretty sure if I took the time to check through your posts, you've ridden Lennox hard somewhere, and just want to run with that thing about him making Tyson bash his own head in.

Troll thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
        GTFOH with that "seem to be true" ****.

I'm pretty sure if I took the time to check through your posts, you've ridden Lennox hard somewhere, and just want to run with that thing about him making Tyson bash his own head in.

Troll thread.
        This guy is "2Tough"

Comment

teddy atlas didnt say this. find me a source because i read his book and i dont remember any of this.

Comment

teddy atlas said he put a gun to tysons head because tyson exposed himself to his niece. tyson always said he just touched her butt.

Comment

As teenagers they sparred, Tyson was beating Lewis up so bad that they had to end the sparring because they didnt want him to get KTFO. But no shame on Lewis, he was a late bloomer while tyson was an early bloomer. I would have loved to see 20 year old Tyson against 35 year old Lewis. prime vs. prime.
              Besides that everything that Atlas said about Tyson is bull****.
              Last edited by Tobi.G; 05-19-2012, 07:45 AM.

Comment

I don't remember reading anything of the sort.

Actually, Tyson was said to have done something with a female relative or close friend of Atlas's, not a young boy.

Comment

Well since Teddy was an intricate part of Cus's early success, maybe what he claimed was accurate. I don't see why he would simply lie his a$$ off with accusations as serious as those.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Well since Teddy was an intricate part of Cus's early success, maybe what he claimed was accurate. I don't see why he would simply lie his a$$ off with accusations as serious as those.
                    Firstly, Teddy was an intricate part of Cus' early success? Are you aware that Cus had champions before Tyson? And how much of a success Teddy actually was during the Tyson era is doubtful, considering they bombed him out and Mike still became the youngest Heavweight champ in history. Let's be real, Teddy was only there to do the heavy lifting cos Cus was in his 80's.

Secondly, read the rest of the thread.

Comment

I think TS should apologize for these accusations which seem to be un-merited and have no backing if you didn't read the book then STFU and research properly

Comment

Working...
                      X