No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Martinez or Mayweather vs. Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs. Martinez or Mayweather vs. Pacquiao

1. Also, Which of the 2 has a better chance of beating Floyd?
    2. Which fight do you think happens 1st?
    3. Do you think jumping up and down in weight to get these fights at this stage in Floyd's career spell doom for him the way it did for Roy Jones?
    Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao
    44.26%
    Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Sergio Martinez
    55.74%

bob arum will never let pac fight mayweather. but may can fight sergio.

Comment

Martinez has the much better chance of beating Floyd & is much more closer in terms of competivity.

Pacman gets sonned. Just look at the Marquez fight. Marquez IMO beat Pacman being slower, smaller & weaker. Now add Floyd's size, speed & power & walla, a recipe for disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
        1. Also, Which of the 2 has a better chance of beating Floyd?
        2. Which fight do you think happens 1st?
        3. Do you think jumping up and down in weight to get these fights at this stage in Floyd's career spell doom for him the way it did for Roy Jones?
        martinez has a beter chance of beating floyd... in reality both of their only chances is a knockout which is possible...

as long as floyd doesnt go above 154 hes okay

Comment

Meh, both of them really have only a slight puncher's chance. Doesn't matter to me. Seeing Floyd whup Pac and shut up all his ****** fans would be hilarious though.

Comment

Put both names in a jar have Floyd choose one.
            That's if he makes it by COTTO.

Comment

both fights sound good. i think that sergio would be exposed fighting at that level, but perhaps i'm wrong. he'd definitely have to start faster than he did against barker and macklin, although fighting floyd is the ultimate motivation for anyone because whoever takes that 0 is gonna be the most celebrated fighter in the sport.

Comment

Kinda tired of Mayweather vs Pacquiao. Maybe my mind will change watching both of their next performances, but I'm on some "On to the next one" ****. I'd only like to see Martinez vs Mayweather at 160lbs, but doubt it happens.

Comment

Floyd vs anyone not on Top Rank for the sole fact that those fights can actually be made intrigues me more

Comment

I'm more excited about Mayweather vs Martinez because that fight is actually a possibility. I think we just got another super mega fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X