Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Concepcion, Tanada Are Set For Tough Fights in San Juan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Concepcion, Tanada Are Set For Tough Fights in San Juan

Two-time world title challenger Bernabe Concepcion realizes he is in the fight of his life when he faces undefeated Miguel Angel "Mikey" Garcia, the defending North American Boxing Federation and WBO North American Boxing Organization featherweight champion on Saturday night on the undercard of the WBO featherweight title fight between champion Orlando Salido (37-11-2, 25 KO'S) and former champion Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez (31-1, 28 KO'S).

[Click Here To Read More]

My predictions are that Salido wins via TKO and Mikey Garcia wins via KO. I hope Concepcion proves me wrong but he doesn't have that fire to win.

I haven't seen Allan Tanada fight but his opponent has a good record. Has anyone seen either Tanada or Rodriguez fight? Does anyone have video footage?

Comment

Originally posted by AdamantiumPI View Post
      My predictions are that Salido wins via TKO and Mikey Garcia wins via KO. I hope Concepcion proves me wrong but he doesn't have that fire to win.

I haven't seen Allan Tanada fight but his opponent has a good record. Has anyone seen either Tanada or Rodriguez fight? Does anyone have video footage?
      I second Mikey and I believe Salido will win by KO again.

Comment

Bernabe is a big gun but in deteriorating state that Mikey wanted to join in inflicting further damage on him in this opportune time! Unless Bernabe is a little bit polished by motivation, then Mikey will be in the wrong turn by taking a very rough road of facing the well restored Bernabe just like in his hey-days reaping wins after wins by his mighty fists!

Allan Tanada? never heard of him but I hope he will make a big signature on this fight to put his name in fans mind!

Comment

Working...
        X