Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koki Kameda: I'll Fight Nonito Donaire at Anytime!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Koki Kameda: I'll Fight Nonito Donaire at Anytime!

Koki Kameda (24-1, 15KOs), the WBA's "regular" bantamweight champion, has called for a unification with WBC/WBO title holder Nonito Donaire (26-1, 18KOs). He would to stage a unification bout with Donaire as the main event showcase on the year-end “Kameda Festival” event.

[Click Here To Read More]

lol...just when i mentioned his name. but of course he'd say something like this. id love to see this fight, but i dont think koki is ready yet.

Comment

End of the year? It's only February!

Actually, Nonito is so hot right now he could probably face the winner of Mares/Agbeko in the summer and take on Kameda in December.

That would be a serious turnaround from the time lost/wasted after he beat Vic.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        End of the year? It's only February!

Actually, Nonito is so hot right now he could probably face the winner of Mares/Agbeko in the summer and take on Kameda in December.

That would be a serious turnaround from the time lost/wasted after he beat Vic.
        and that would easily justify him being #1 or 2 p4p if he beat both.

Comment

Donaire said he wanted to become undisputed at that weight class but he'll get more money if he moves up. I dont think he'll stay at BW for very long.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            lol...just when i mentioned his name. but of course he'd say something like this. id love to see this fight, but i dont think koki is ready yet.
            that ****head would die in the ring against donaire. ive seen him train and spar closeup since he had a training camp in our gym. he doesnt stand a chance

Comment

Mares/Agbeko winner and Kameda would be great for Donaire. But I only see him fighting Agbeko if he wins. I doubt Arum will work with GBP for Mares. I don't think negotiations will work out with Kameda. The Arce/Vazquez winner is a highly likely future opponent for Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                and that would easily justify him being #1 or 2 p4p if he beat both.
                Hell to the no it wouldn't, but it would be impressive.

You gotta remember that these guys were/are champs in a division that Nonito is just moving into. Kameda is green as all hell and grabbed a vacant title.

I'd pick Nonito to steamroll him as well as Mares and possibly Agbeko. I'm not meaning to overhype or nuthug, but after what he did to Montiel I can't see anyone at 118 being a threat.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Hell to the no it wouldn't, but it would be impressive.

You gotta remember that these guys were/are champs in a division that Nonito is just moving into. Kameda is green as all hell and grabbed a vacant title.

I'd pick Nonito to steamroll him as well as Mares and possibly Agbeko. I'm not meaning to overhype or nuthug, but after what he did to Montiel I can't see anyone at 118 being a threat.

i think it does...and yea, koki is new in the division, but i think hes gonna make noise there. he is relatively young and relatively skilled. do i think he beats nonito? no. but should it be interesting?? yea.

Comment

Originally posted by JM.. View Post
                    that ****head would die in the ring against donaire. ive seen him train and spar closeup since he had a training camp in our gym. he doesnt stand a chance
                    uve seen him spar so that makes u an expert??? have u seen his fights?

Comment

Working...
                    X