No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse vs Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Matthysse vs Juan Manuel Marquez

Who you guys got? I wouldn't be too sure how many times Marquez at this age would be able to get up.. I think it would be hell of a fight.
    Lucas Matthysse
    53.85%
    Juan Manuel Marquez
    44.23%
    DRAW
    1.92%

don't get carried away. Matthysse is good but Marquez counters him and ends his career.

Comment

Probably Matthysse now. Marquez is a master boxer but he doesn't have the footwork especially now to stay away.

Comment

i'd love to see this.

Comment

Marquez is too stationary at this point, and even if he wasn't as stationary, I don't really see how that helps him. He'd be running just like Peterson, and he WOULD get hit. The thing with Matthysse is, all he needs is 1 shot, and that changes the fight. Not even a flush shot, a glancing blow will have you scared.

Comment

marquez too smart....

Comment

lucas would knock him out easily

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                Marquez is too stationary at this point, and even if he wasn't as stationary, I don't really see how that helps him. He'd be running just like Peterson, and he WOULD get hit. The thing with Matthysse is, all he needs is 1 shot, and that changes the fight. Not even a flush shot, a glancing blow will have you scared.
                Yeah, Katsidis dropped Marquez hard. Matthysse would finish the job imo

Comment

Marquez might get knocked down once or twice but he'll win an easy UD.

Comment

I like Marquez' style better than almost anybody's against Matthysse.

Comment

Working...
                    X