No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joan Guzman: A Promising Career Crippled By Demons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joan Guzman: A Promising Career Crippled By Demons

Joan Guzman grew used to being feted as a future pound-for-pound superstar.

[Click Here To Read More]

I remember the first time I saw Guzman I thought to myself man this guy is like Mayweather but aggressive and with power.

Then he just kept getting bigger and bigger and bigger and fighting less and less and less.

what a shame guzman!

Comment

I can't see him coming back from this latest mess. All of those times he showed up at weigh-ins being ridiculously over...

The majority of the boxing public doesn't have much respect for him.

Comment

he's very talented but has a disciplin problem.after his punishment. toprank will bring him back slowly but surely

Comment

Guzman probably the only fighter on the planet I love and hate simutaneously

so talented its such a waste......his performance over Soto was a masterclass of pure boxing

Comment

Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
            I can't see him coming back from this latest mess. All of those times he showed up at weigh-ins being ridiculously over...

The majority of the boxing public doesn't have much respect for him.
            for all we know he could have some health problems that prevent him from losing weight.. such a glandular problem.

it sucks because he had the talent but it went straight to waste.
            i was a big fan of guzman but it's hard to keep defending a dude who constantly keeps ****ing up.

Comment

Demons aka cheeseburgers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                for all we know he could have some health problems that prevent him from losing weight.. such a glandular problem.

i was a big fan of guzman but it's hard to keep defending a dude who constantly keeps ****ing up.
                I agree, either he just doesnt have the work ethic and respect for the sport anymore or he seriously has home type of health issues, like a thyroid problem or something. Whats a damn shame!

Comment

Originally posted by LoStranger View Post
                  Guzman probably the only fighter on the planet I love and hate simutaneously

so talented its such a waste......his performance over Soto was a masterclass of pure boxing
                  That's exactly how I feel. I loved watching him fight and I honestly thought he would have beaten any of the big names at his best, yes including Pac. In fact, I think at one point when Guzman was at his height of skill he would have embarrassed him, but it was not to be sadly.

Originally posted by Sin City View Post

There was an article that stated exactly that. After the second time he missed weight he went and got tested and it was found he had a glandular problem.

Comment

smh. . what a piece of **** , he has the talent to be p4p for sure, he really has no flaws other than he lacks KO power, but other than that hes damn near a perfect fighter. . Golden Boy gave him a second chance and he ****ed it up, im Dominican so i wouldve loved for him to be big, but not even i could defend him, wat an idiot

Comment

Working...
                    X